Still confused with IR battle systems

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
BlueWotsit57
Private

Re: Still confused with IR battle systems

Post by BlueWotsit57 »

Thanks General, I'm amazed with some of the prices I am seeing for Heng Long at the moment - is it profiteering, people over estimating their worth or is there indeed a more upgraded model - glad I asked the question about compatibility
Heng Long Sherman, Heng Long Tiger 1.....and now a Tamiya Tiger 1.............more to come I am sure 8)
Woz
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Woz »

HAYA UK do a TK6.3 which is the same as the HL TK6.1

https://www.hayaltd.co.uk/Haya_24G_syst ... 45947.aspx

The TK6.1 and 6.3 have servo elevation/recoil and gun stabilization.
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

The price reflects it's scarcity! Really no value in looking at the 6.1 or Haya 6.3 unless you want to spend a lot (lot!) on extra functions.

HL prices on eBay are generally okay but it can he a long wait if you buy from China. Banggood is better but you can find UK sellers who match the low prices but they don't always have stock so you need to check each day. The real crooks all seem to mingle with the traders on Amazon.

Wherever you buy, only pay with PayPal, the only safe way.
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
BlueWotsit57
Private

Post by BlueWotsit57 »

General Jumbo01 wrote:The price reflects it's scarcity! Really no value in looking at the 6.1 or Haya 6.3 unless you want to spend a lot (lot!) on extra functions.

HL prices on eBay are generally okay but it can he a long wait if you buy from China. Banggood is better but you can find UK sellers who match the low prices but they don't always have stock so you need to check each day. The real crooks all seem to mingle with the traders on Amazon.

Wherever you buy, only pay with PayPal, the only safe way.
If you read my thread on the Vendors Blacklist you will certainly see the bad experience I had when I purchased my first tank which was faulty - that seller found a loophole in Paypals system too, and I am currently in discussion with Paypal about this
Heng Long Sherman, Heng Long Tiger 1.....and now a Tamiya Tiger 1.............more to come I am sure 8)

Return to “General Discussion”