Trying to decide is driving me mad.

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
private weazil
Recruit

Re: Trying to decide is driving me mad.

Post by private weazil »

That really is a fine looking Tiger and a good reflection of the quality you get from Forgebear, enjoy running it - I remember doing that with mine before I slid into the darkside of modification. However, check out some of the Tiger builds in the forums here and some of the sounds, etc. from the likes of IBU2U's and ElMod, they are very impressive and would more than enhance your big cat when it runs.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Basin79 wrote:
Max-U52 wrote:Where are you? If you're in the states I might be able to send you a few little bits for your tank, like Jerry cans and ammo crates. No charge, of course, as long as you're in the states so that the postage doesn't kill us.
I'm in the UK but thanks anyway. I'm actually looking forward to buying little bits and bats. It's a bit like reverse Buckaroo.
Hunting up that perfect little piece can be a large part of the fun in this hobby. Check out this guy on ebay UK, he has lots of cool stuff at decent prices.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/dioramafreak ... 8565249014

Of course, the tigers usually didn't carry much for stowage, having home field advantage and all, but you'll soon have more tanks, and then maybe trucks, and accessories are always cool. 8) @) :/ :haha:
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Basin79
Recruit

Post by Basin79 »

Max-U52 wrote:
Basin79 wrote:
Max-U52 wrote:Where are you? If you're in the states I might be able to send you a few little bits for your tank, like Jerry cans and ammo crates. No charge, of course, as long as you're in the states so that the postage doesn't kill us.
I'm in the UK but thanks anyway. I'm actually looking forward to buying little bits and bats. It's a bit like reverse Buckaroo.
Hunting up that perfect little piece can be a large part of the fun in this hobby. Check out this guy on ebay UK, he has lots of cool stuff at decent prices.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/dioramafreak ... 8565249014

Of course, the tigers usually didn't carry much for stowage, having home field advantage and all, but you'll soon have more tanks, and then maybe trucks, and accessories are always cool. 8) @) :/ :haha:
Cheers for that. I've bookmarked it.
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

I'm sure you already know that Dave carries a great selection of bits and bobs that you can add to your naked Tiger but, as said, the Tiger was rarely used as a carrier (you need a Sherman for that!). Glad you are pleased with it.
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection

Return to “General Discussion”