Trying to decide is driving me mad.

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
RenoirLV
Corporal

Re: Trying to decide is driving me mad.

Post by RenoirLV »

Is that Switzerland with the cat rules so harsh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Started as a tank man.
2x early Tiger 1's made from parts of HL, Taigen, Mato and whatever I saw suitable.
Ural 4320 (~1/12)
WPL B36 Ural
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by midlife306 »

No that’s the land of the free!!!

RenoirLV
Corporal

Post by RenoirLV »

midlife306 wrote:No that’s the land of the free!!!

Huh huh. The Soviet Union used to called that too Image

Started as a tank man.
2x early Tiger 1's made from parts of HL, Taigen, Mato and whatever I saw suitable.
Ural 4320 (~1/12)
WPL B36 Ural
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Livonia, Michigan is the only city in southeast Michigan that has such a law, the rest of the state is fairly sane. So if you ever wonder where the Nazis really escaped to ....
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
General Jumbo01
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

But l just read that in Michigan you are not allowed to own more than two cats! Is that true? But it's okay to carry s gun??

This is way off topic :haha:
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Some cities in Michigan have an ordinance limiting the number of domestic animals that one can own within the city limits. In most cities it's either 4 or 6. A lot of cities also allow you to have chickens, but no roosters. Too much noise in the morning. We really do enjoy a lot of freedoms in this state, I just naturally like to complain. @)

But there are lots and lots of people who have more than the allowed number of domestic animals and nobody ever really says anything about it. It's one of those blue laws that doesn't get enforced anymore, kind of like the law that says if you want to drive an automobile through the city of Detroit after dark, you are required to have a man on a horse with a lantern 50 yards in front of you and a man on a horse with a lantern 50-yards behind you. That law is still on the books, but hasn't been enforced since the early 1900's. So unless you live in Livonia nobody really cares about your animals. They just have an animal Control Department that is run by Nazis.
Last edited by Max-U52 on Wed May 06, 2020 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
redhotchilli16
Recruit

Post by redhotchilli16 »

wish i lived in the states cheap tank bits
tankme

Post by tankme »

When my neighbor here outside Austin, TX got a rooster I just about went to his home to choke that chicken. Seriously, roosters don't just crow in morning. They crow at all hours of the day and night. I never wanted to kill a chicken that bad in my whole life. I looked up the local laws in my town and it was legal to have chickens in the back yard as long as they were in a coupe. My ex-father-in-law decided that we needed to raise chickens when I lived in MN. So we raised chickens for a time. After killing and plucking 20 chickens, I didn't want to have anything to do with chicken for a while after that.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

I believe it's still illegal to transport a crocodile (devils creature) on a Sunday. Don't think that actually got written out, just one of those laws that got forgotten and never rewritten.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

There was a time that a London cabbie had to carry a bale of hay in the cab by law. it was repealed about 20 years ago so only 90+ years after the last horse drawn cab stopped running.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “General Discussion”