Tanks of Fury on TV

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Vertigo
Private

Tanks of Fury on TV

Post by Vertigo »

Any one watch this?
Lots of little bits of good info in between the making of the film bits. Great to see the Tiger in action.
I think the diagram of the Sherman 75mm v 76mm shells did a lot to clarify the difference in anti-tank performance for the layman.
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Tanks of Fury on TV

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Hi, yes watched this myself yesterday evening, some nice footage of the tanks running around, for anyone in the UK it was on the Smithsonian channel which is on 160 of the sky channels, it looks like its repeated for a couple of days if interested :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Tanks of Fury on TV

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Model Builder 4 wrote:Hi, yes watched this myself yesterday evening, some nice footage of the tanks running around, for anyone in the UK it was on the Smithsonian channel which is on 160 of the sky channels, it looks like its repeated for a couple of days if interested :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
It's also on Freeview Channel 57,'Smithsonian', Lee. I recorded in on my trusty old Toshiba hard disc recorder (it has a built-in Freeview card, and this also allows me to burn recordings with the built-in DVD! Because 'Steaming' is so dominant these days, it's hard to get recorders like this one. It's quite precious :D ).
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.

Return to “General Discussion”