BESPOKE ITEMS TO DRAIN THE CASH

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

BESPOKE ITEMS TO DRAIN THE CASH

Post by HERMAN BIX »

https://www.fertigungswerk16.at/shop/

No, dont thank me................(sigh).................just look & hope your currency is good..................(sigh)

never mind :/
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
jarndice
Colonel

Re: BESPOKE ITEMS TO DRAIN THE CASH

Post by jarndice »

As you rightly say Herman "Bespoke items to drain the cash",
There are some very nice kits on show and anything over 120 euros is "Freepost" to the UK,
As it appears that I will soon be under house arrest for the foreseeable future care of HMG it would give me time to get on with my present backlog AND have a go at some of the delights on this site :thumbup:
PS, If I should dare to poke my nose above the parapet and actually venture outside my property what would the Constabulary do about it? :crazy:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

WOW 8O

That trailer price nearly knocked me over :crazy:
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Ad Lav
Captain

Post by Ad Lav »

€1000 for the Famo trailer!! Damn!
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

There are some nicely detailed, and fairly unusual parts on offer there- e.g the Würzburg radar. But with the World going to hell in a handcart, I'd probably hide away in the Luftwaffe caravan (if I were 1/16 my current size). :D Lots of doubloons needed for these wee treasures, and indulgencies. Still, the (full-size) caravan would be handy for the mega-stash of toilet rolls :lolno: :)
Last edited by 43rdRecceReg on Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Some incredible pieces Herman. That searchlight, the mini submarine really caught my eye! Sadly some are pricey, but well worth it to the collector :thumbup:
Tanks alot.... :wave:
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Great find of some stunning pieces. That flat bed trailer really took my breath away (no, the detail, not the price). This sort of site really opens up the possibilities of where we can go. Indeed, the range offered must have taken some time to put together. Prices? I'd suggest they are higher than we are used to from Banggood ( :D ) but realistic for what you get. This hobby is maturing very nicely!
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good morning and thank you, Herman,
The tires alone make it a great site not counting all the other great bits and bobs. ;o)
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Clearly a very talented man.
Be interesting to get an accurate comparison of a part he makes as against some from shapeways .
The 128mm at gun is of particular interest, hell of a thing to get looking right.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

I've circled back to this website many times today and it doesn't disappoint Herman. Every particular piece is outstanding museum quality and amazing subject matter. Thanks for the find!!!
Tanks alot.... :wave:

Return to “General Discussion”