Megatron TES Group buy

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
ArmouredModels
Recruit

Megatron TES Group buy

Post by ArmouredModels »

Thanks to the guys that bought the Megtron TES kit as part of the group buy organised by Tom Hugill.
All kits have now been boxed and shall be posted tomorrow.
Looking forward to seeing the builds.
Thanks guys and much appreciated.
James.
BarryC
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Megatron TES Group buy

Post by BarryC »

Thanks James!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Barry
"Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail."
Leonardo Da Vinci
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Righto , now you’ve got them, get them on & show us !!!!!!!
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Question is, do l refinish my completed Chally or start a new one? I quite fancy doing another up-armoured version that has the exhaust mods and retains the supplementary fuel tanks too, another of Jame's kits l think. Is that correct James?
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

My box arrived this morning, sealed and undamaged so, so far so good. I confess to having been lazy this morning as it's not already built, fitted and repainted yet ;)

Thanks James, very professional service. Thanks also to Tom for making this happen. Now all l need is a model making table that facilitates a broken ankle in a cast!! Doh
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
Black Knight
Lance Corporal

Post by Black Knight »

General Jumbo01 wrote:Question is, do l refinish my completed Chally or start a new one? I quite fancy doing another up-armoured version that has the exhaust mods and retains the supplementary fuel tanks too, another of Jame's kits l think. Is that correct James?
Do it !!! I started off with a "vanilla" Challenger 2, got the Dorchester kit with exhaust covers & RWS from James and then (I think he deliberatley waited! :haha: :haha: ) got the full TES kit! My tank just got fatter and fatter :clap: Only downside is I haven't managed to figure out how to retain the phone box on the back of the hull as the rear bar armour gets in the way ???
Always on the search for Bootneck-proof kit
ArmouredModels
Recruit

Post by ArmouredModels »

General Jumbo01 wrote:Question is, do l refinish my completed Chally or start a new one? I quite fancy doing another up-armoured version that has the exhaust mods and retains the supplementary fuel tanks too, another of Jame's kits l think. Is that correct James?
Yes buddy. My chobham kit. Also the exhaust armour has a channel in it so you can retain the smoker unit :D
BarryC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by BarryC »

:clap:

Mine arrived safely today, no thanks to those who transported it to me. Box was badly damaged to the point it had to be re-taped. But all is well as the contents were well protected! :thumbup:

Thanks James,
Barry
"Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail."
Leonardo Da Vinci

Return to “General Discussion”