PARTS SALE

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

PARTS SALE

Post by HERMAN BIX »

https://www.ozarmour.com.au/store/rc-ta ... -tank.html

I dont know if this is a good deal or not, but anything thats close to 50% off is worth letting the neigbourhood know about !
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
jarndice
Colonel

Re: PARTS SALE

Post by jarndice »

Thanks to Herman I revisited "Oz Armour" and saw that Heng Longs shiny plastic air filter tubes had been supplanted by the latest textured and more realistic tubes and for very little money, :thumbup:
I have always bought the "Aber" air filter tube wrap which certainly adds realism to the tubes but not cheap and like all photo etch needs some work,
So anyone looking to upgrade the Tiger 1 early air cleaner system for just a few pennies and for little work check out "Oz Armour". These tubes are available elsewhere but Postal charges are a deal killer from Germany and at the moment Dave does not have them on his site.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: PARTS SALE

Post by Max-U52 »

jarndice wrote:Thanks to Herman I revisited "Oz Armour" and saw that Heng Longs shiny plastic air filter tubes had been supplanted by the latest textured and more realistic tubes and for very little money, :thumbup:
I have always bought the "Aber" air filter tube wrap which certainly adds realism to the tubes but not cheap and like all photo etch needs some work,
So anyone looking to upgrade the Tiger 1 early air cleaner system for just a few pennies and for little work check out "Oz Armour". These tubes are available elsewhere but Postal charges are a deal killer from Germany and at the moment Dave does not have them on his site.
For our u.s. members, imex has them. I picked up a few myself and I really like them.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!

Return to “General Discussion”