Miracle of Miracles

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Ragnar
Corporal

Miracle of Miracles

Post by Ragnar »

Couple 3 months ago bought a Modellbau metal antenna for my Taigen Tiger I mid from Forgebear, long story short before I could install it my dear sweet great granddaughter found it on the shelf where I thought I had hidden it sufficiently to keep it safe Wrong!! Anyway she proceeded to pull the small rubber mount off the bottom of it and while I found the antenna itself of course with out the base it’s was pretty much useless. Of course contacted Forebear who answered nope no spares parts available. :thumbdown:
Today while cleaning the livingroom for the umpteen time TAAA-DAAA Wife comes over with this itty bitty black thing in her hand,sez this the thing you’ve been looking for for you tank?
THANK YOU MY LITTLE GODDESS :clap: :clap: :clap:
But it’s a dry heat!
HL Panzer III
Taigen Tiger 1 Mid Metal edition
BarryC
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Miracle of Miracles

Post by BarryC »

Ragnar wrote:Couple 3 months ago bought a Modellbau metal antenna for my Taigen Tiger I mid from Forgebear, long story short before I could install it my dear sweet great granddaughter found it on the shelf where I thought I had hidden it sufficiently to keep it safe Wrong!! Anyway she proceeded to pull the small rubber mount off the bottom of it and while I found the antenna itself of course with out the base it’s was pretty much useless. Of course contacted Forebear who answered nope no spares parts available. :thumbdown:
Today while cleaning the livingroom for the umpteen time TAAA-DAAA Wife comes over with this itty bitty black thing in her hand,sez this the thing you’ve been looking for for you tank?
THANK YOU MY LITTLE GODDESS :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thank the Lord! I tend to blame him when I lose something so I give praise when I find something I've lost. Yeah!
"Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail."
Leonardo Da Vinci
williamthedog
Private

Post by williamthedog »

Usually the lost part turns up when you've bought a replacement :S
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

It's always there somewhere. Problem is, where! Sometimes 'it' turns up years afterwards. Other halves have much better eyes!
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

I usually find things I was looking for in the past when I'm looking for something else I can't find at a later date.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

In my youth I tried using the "Lost Bits " story as a way to avoid Hoovering my bedroom,
It didnt work :lolno:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

jarndice wrote:In my youth I tried using the "Lost Bits " story as a way to avoid Hoovering my bedroom,
It didnt work :lolno:
: :haha: ;D :clap:
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection

Return to “General Discussion”