Tankriders

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Rob59
Sergeant

Re: Tankriders

Post by Rob59 »

@Max-U52
Thanks for the offer on that Pnzr IV.
$325 makes €292, on top of that shipping across the pond and taxes at the Dutch airport.
Altogether it might get more expensive then getting one in Germany.
The last 6 months have been very busy for me, moving to another village and rebuilding our new home.
So now and than I have some spare time to paint some figures, and get my mind off bricks, sandpaper, paint and all that crap that comes with a renovation of a house.
Right now, taking some pics in the garden is the best I can do, because my "man-cave" in the basement is still full of unpacked boxes.
There is a brand new Taigen Jagdpanther metal version, and a Heng Long plastic StuG III waiting for me to get worked on.
The JP will become the nr 131 which was in action at the Jebsheim slaughterhouse, Januari 1945.
The StuG, not sure yet. Maybe a winter edition to go with my Kharkov Tigers, must think about the options.
So at the moment there is no cash flow for a Pnzr IV at all.
The weather is bright, sunny and cold at the moment, so maybe....maybe I can take some tanks out and fix another little dio in the yard?
I'll be back.
:)
Took some outdoor pics from my StuG III yesterday. They are in my thread "my Stug III".
Enjoy.

Return to “General Discussion”