Merry Christmas!

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Jimster wrote:“bugs”!!?? 8O

https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/prod ... bug-cooked

These are bugs !
You can hover the mouse over the picture to enlarge.
Flat head lobster is another name they go by apparently.
Mine were split along the length, dusted with lemon juice, & served cold on the platter with the other yummies.
Plenty of my special blend sea food sauce available.................. :D
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

43rdRecceReg wrote:
General Jumbo01 wrote:Merry Christmas everyone. My kids bought me a new tank kit to build so Ill create a new build thread to keep you in the picture. It's a fantastic example of a ...... No, don't want to spoil the surprise. You WILL be envious though! ;D :sick:
Don't keep us in suspenders, GJ :) Could it be one of these:
phpBB [video]
No really, if l let the cat out of the bag now it would just be a picture of the packaging and that would be a real spoiler. This will be a long, large and l'complex construction so nothing should be rushed. It may take all of 2020 to complete so a January start makes sense. A clue though? Its Russian. My excitement levels are exceeding those l experienced when l first saw a pair of large, naked, wobbly breasts. And the tank isn't even wobbling. I'm going to lie down now.ImageImage

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

43rdRecceReg wrote:
General Jumbo01 wrote:Merry Christmas everyone. My kids bought me a new tank kit to build so Ill create a new build thread to keep you in the picture. It's a fantastic example of a ...... No, don't want to spoil the surprise. You WILL be envious though! ;D :sick:
Don't keep us in suspenders, GJ :) Could it be one of these:
phpBB [video]
Man, that's one helluva smoker he's got in there. Bwahahahaha

And isn't that StuG short a roadwheel?

I thought I read those are about 125K euros?
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
General Jumbo01

That pose the commander is striking in the initial minute looks strangely familiar. Did he have a small top chin growth?

You know, there's no way I'd allow those muddy booted thugs to stomp all over my restored pride and joy.

Speaking of which, l opened the box this morning but restrained myself from videoing the fascinating process, so popular these days :shifty:
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

General Jumbo01 wrote:
You know, there's no way I'd allow those muddy booted thugs to stomp all over my restored pride and joy.
That's not a restored anything, that's a brand new vehicle. That's why I mentioned the missing road wheel. The real thing had six road wheels on each side but this tank only has five road wheels on each side. I've also heard that the tank is remote control, so you can operate it from the commanders cupola, and if you look closely it looks like that's exactly what the guy is doing. I believe he's driving from the commander station.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
General Jumbo01

Ah, sorry, that's fine then ;)
lmcq11
2nd Lieutenant

Post by lmcq11 »

Don/t you just love those sticky and wild styrofoam flakes ruining the grand opening of a new RTR.. In the spirit of a white Christmas, I give this one 1st prize.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year !
Merry Christmas Chieftain
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Wow! Must be a “static” model.
lmcq11
2nd Lieutenant

Post by lmcq11 »

Sticking into every corners of the model, then fingers, then all over the place

It's Haya's new Chieftain RTR. Looks good though.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Sorry to get off topic, but since you mentioned styrofoam, I've heard that the entire world is going to ban styrofoam within the near future. I know of at least a couple companies that are redesigning all their packaging for tanks so that they no longer use styrofoam for just that reason. Does anybody else remember the Flintstone styrofoam blocks from when you were a kid?

Return to “General Discussion”