Merry Christmas!

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Max-U52 wrote:Sorry to get off topic, but since you mentioned styrofoam, I've heard that the entire world is going to ban styrofoam within the near future. I know of at least a couple companies that are redesigning all their packaging for tanks so that they no longer use styrofoam for just that reason. Does anybody else remember the Flintstone styrofoam blocks from when you were a kid?
'bout time too, Gary. That stuff is impossible to shake off the fingers, with its strong static charge.The Inflatable transparent bags, often used for packaging these days,seem a better idea. When deflated, they take up no room at all. They're still plastic, of course :thumbdown:

Louis, that Haya Chieftain looks extremely appealing, I must say :thumbup: :sick:
Doubtless, you'll take it from eyecatching to jaw-dropping :thumbup:
Have a happy New Year, both of you- and the same goes to the rest of the Forum : :D :wave:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by General Jumbo01 »

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

And its already 2020 and were still here :haha: l know we all had a late night and we're probably nursing a hell of a hangover but come on - wake up and tell us what you'll be buying in the January sales :thumbup:
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection

Return to “General Discussion”