Large Collection

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Ragnar
Corporal

Re: Large Collection

Post by Ragnar »

To be perfectly honest if That were my Fathers collection it would be priceless to me and not for sale at any price.
Remember once it’s gone you’ll never see it again!
But it’s a dry heat!
HL Panzer III
Taigen Tiger 1 Mid Metal edition
Ad Lav
Captain

Post by Ad Lav »

Be careful selling deactivated guns. You must have them sold with the latest de ac certificates and de ac spec, which basically renders them paper weights these days.

I am willing to bet these guns are early de ac spec...
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by midlife306 »

Just been talking to a mate who confirmed that they would need to be re-deactivated to the latest Euro spec to be able to sell them legally..
Cheers
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

Rhodey wrote:Sorry yeah they belonged to my late father.
As an echo to some of the others. My condolences.

On some other point I take my roc tanks to 1940’s weekends the first for next year is in Melton mowbray next may I think. I will check dates on that.

Reason I bring that up is the is quite likely some reinactment groups in attendance that may show interest in the weapons or at the very least point you in the right direction to either get them de-activated to the latest standard. Or should you be inclined point you to a group that would let you join and help you to make them safe but also enjoy them.

If I had that much history on my wall after a family passing I would want to keep them. But we all deal with grief differently.

Secondly the tanks.
Again another echo I’m afraid however I know someone who wants a bulldog and someone who would have a use for the low loader it is displayed up on.
As for the rest all I can say is come along to a tank club. If you want to sell them you may get some buyers there. Or you could have a play around with them and have a little fun
It’s your tank it’s what you make it
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Condolences for your loss Sir.
I just hope that when my time comes, she doesn’t sell them for what I tell her they cost to build :S :shh:
There is so much that goes towards giving each model a value, but ultimately it’s only worth what someone is willing to pay.
I wish you the best but will leave you with this;
Once they are gone, that link to your Father will be gone, just a well intended thought is all.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Rhodey
Recruit

Post by Rhodey »

I have his shotgun to add to mine. The de ac weapons aren't a problem there going to be re deactivated to specs and a dealer is having them. Its the tanks, I'm not fussed about large amounts of money just want them to go to someone who will appreciate them like my dad did. If you know anyone interest send me a Pm. I can't post in sale section as I've not to registered long enough.
midlife306

Post by midlife306 »

Please do your due diligence with your dad’s firearms, the dealer will make a pretty penny out of the deal otherwise.
Cheers
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
General Jumbo01
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

To get the best prices I'd suggest you sell each item separately on an international auction site, like eBay. It will take more time and effort that selling as a collection but if there is interest on just this forum in certain items then the wider market eBay offers should pay dividends. As said above though, might be nice to at least keep one or two items as a reminder of your dad?

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection

Return to “General Discussion”