This year's TOTM.

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

This year's TOTM.

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Hello TOTM fans.

Some of you may recall that due to having separate format TOTM competitions, pictures and video, I ended up with far too many runners up for the Christmas Special last year, and had to crop back the numbers.
Well, this year it has only been combined format TOTM competitions, giving me in theory 12 second places for the 12 available poll slots in this year's Christmas Special.
But, a few months ago, some runner up voters were very inconsiderate, and caused a tie in the July TOTM.
Now, providing there is no more second place ties in the November TOTM, I'm considering not going with a December TOTM this time around.
One, people are usually busy with their lives in December anyway.
Two, we will still just occupy the first two weeks of December, but just for voting this time around.
And Three, this could be adopted for the future if TOTM fans prefer it.

Any sensible thoughts?
Regards.
Mick.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Re: This year's TOTM.

Post by General Jumbo01 »

So let's just clarity Mick, we are reserving the first two weeks of December for voting. Is that for the he just announced General Election? Are you standing?

Otherwise, all seems straight forward. We try to get a draw this month? :thumbup:
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Sensible thoughts :crazy: :D
OK...How about Tank Of The Year, Mick (Yes, it almost spells- 'Totty, I know'). All the previous winners of the year's TOTM could be automatically included. :) :think:
That would be the Premier Division. Then there could be the Championship, for Runners Up, who might just have won on merit, if some folk hadn't been too lazy to vote. :)
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

I thought we ought not to be chatting about Brexit?? Anyway, yes, let's devote December's vote to Totty. That's surely between Holly and our Liz

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection

Return to “General Discussion”