Oh brother...A Tiger1 crashes onto my FBook...Today.

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
jumpugly
Private

Oh brother...A Tiger1 crashes onto my FBook...Today.

Post by jumpugly »

Hi Gang:
Been quite a while, but I hope everyone is well.
This (all metal?) Tiger crashed onto my Facebook home page today. Thought you'd be interested...
Best, Guy

https://newgood-life.com/products/metal ... uF29M0wxDE
RenoirLV
Corporal

Re: Oh brother...A Tiger1 crashes onto my FBook...Today.

Post by RenoirLV »

I think this is what they call scam.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
Started as a tank man.
2x early Tiger 1's made from parts of HL, Taigen, Mato and whatever I saw suitable.
Ural 4320 (~1/12)
WPL B36 Ural
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

I tried the link and it's no good. It said page not found. We have something like this going over at RCU where I and another guy bought a similar type tank for about $60 just to see what it was. If you want to look up the thread over there it's called, "Anyone feeling adventurous?". You don't have to be a member to read the thread.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

The link did work when I first tried it. It has gone now, so is deleted. Looks like RenoiLV might have been on the mark.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
RenoirLV
Corporal

Post by RenoirLV »

I opened the link in the early morning. The first picture was that of a Henglong all metal 1/16 Tiger with the front plate with their logo and writing on the left side. The next picture was that of a metal Tiger 2. The price was 59usd cut down from 119usd. That itself is the price of the basic plastic Henglong Tiger 1. With any luck you could get that masterpiece. But my guess is that you won't even get that.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
Started as a tank man.
2x early Tiger 1's made from parts of HL, Taigen, Mato and whatever I saw suitable.
Ural 4320 (~1/12)
WPL B36 Ural
jumpugly
Private

Post by jumpugly »

Thanks Guys!
I felt like a scam and suspected a Heng Long Tiger 1. Like everyone, I grow increasingly suspicious of FB and what goes on there.
Uggh!
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

Facebook is a scammers playground. A similar one did the rounds with an expensive RC Rock Crawler going for a fraction of the normal retail. There is no such thing as a free lunch, but some people throw common sense out of the window when they think that they are going to get something for nothing. :/
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1

Return to “General Discussion”