Metal Spare Roadwheels for Panzer IV

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Metal Spare Roadwheels for Panzer IV

Post by Max-U52 »

Hi guys. First, I wasn't sure where to post this, as we don't really have a board for "I have stuff to give away". :haha:

Anyway, I recently picked up two metal edition Panzer IVs and one of the things I like to do to all my tanks is replace the plastic spare track links and spare roadwheels with metal. The look of the rubber tires on the spare wheels is just much better to my eye. Sooo, I picked up a set of metal roadwheels with rubber tires and since I just have the two tanks I have a lot left over. I'm not sure about postage overseas, but for our members here in the states, if you have a Panzer IV and want to replace the spare roadwheels with metal, the wheels are on me, you just have to pay the postage, which should be under five bucks in a padded mailer, $8 if I use a small flat rate box (to anywhere with a U.S. zip code) and then those that know me know there's no telling what kind of goodies might fill the extra space.

This is mainly for the sake of my karma, but another bonus is that no one will be able to say I haven't done my part for the beatification of model tanks everywhere. :/ :crazy: :O :haha: :haha:

You can PM me or post here if interested, and if you're in the UK and need a pair, I'll soon be sending some little shovels and axes to Tiger 6 so maybe I could include a pair or two and have him forward then on? If required I'll ask him, but he's pretty cool so I'd say chances are high that he'll help out.

I have eight pairs (inner and outer) I can give away, so enough for four tanks. First come, first served. :shh: :/ :haha:

:wave:
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Metal Spare Roadwheels for Panzer IV

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

I applaud the initiative! :clap:
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/
Von Mooflesaaa
Corporal

Re: Metal Spare Roadwheels for Panzer IV

Post by Von Mooflesaaa »

:thumbup: Cheers Max, super helpful.