New Takom tank

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: New Takom tank

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Damned if that site will not translate, but at $75 AUD, even for a static, its so cool that its worth it.
The chassis alone can be used to make some awesome conversions.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

I thought about pre-ordering until I saw the postage they want. Once you deduct the VAT I'd be paying more for the shipping than for the item itself. That always rubs me the wrong way so I try to avoid it.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Can you get on to your Government and explain that US postal charges is the biggest single reason why I and many others do not buy products from the USA and explain to the self same Government that threatening to withdraw from the IPU a UN Body (International Postal Union) will only make matters worse especially for small US Company's.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by midlife306 »

Sod it, I’ve preordered one
Thanks for the link xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kaczor

Post by Kaczor »

I just got my kit. Nice details. Cute little tank ;) Also nice base for modifications like Panzerjäger I.
Panzerjaeger66
Corporal

Post by Panzerjaeger66 »

Kaczor wrote:I just got my kit. Nice details. Cute little tank ;) Also nice base for modifications like Panzerjäger I.
sorry, I don't want to smash your dream, but the Panzerjäger I used the hull of a Ausf. B not an Ausf. A (too short hull).

But what about this ;) :
https://www.heng-long-panzerforum.com/i ... /&pageNo=1

Cheers,
Freddy
ronnie42
Staff Sergeant

Post by ronnie42 »

My local model shop asked if i want one, knows i do 1/16 as all i buy is lots of paint :haha: . Only buy a few 1/35 tanks a year.
Xiaoshan_Sailor
Sergeant

Post by Xiaoshan_Sailor »

Got mine ordered. At $75 AUD, you'd spit out your coffee at how much I'm paying. :haha:
Last edited by Xiaoshan_Sailor on Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaczor

Post by Kaczor »

Panzerjaeger66 wrote:sorry, I don't want to smash your dream, but the Panzerjäger I used the hull of a Ausf. B not an Ausf. A (too short hull).
Scheisse :-<
Panzerjaeger66
Corporal

Post by Panzerjaeger66 »

Kaczor wrote:
Panzerjaeger66 wrote:sorry, I don't want to smash your dream, but the Panzerjäger I used the hull of a Ausf. B not an Ausf. A (too short hull).
Scheisse :-<
No matter; maybe only few have access to the link above, so here are pictures of the Panzerjäger I in 1/16:

Return to “General Discussion”