A question on Barrel recoil equipped tanks

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: A question on Barrel recoil equipped tanks

Post by Max-U52 »

I'll still do the video, just so Larry can see the tank. I also want him to see the airsoft tiger with Barrel recoil because in my opinion that might be a better option for him. Unless, of course, he just has his heart set on a Panzer 4.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Ragnar, I sent you a private message.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

So here's a little video and the first thing it taught me is that I absolutely HAVE to get the new PC sorted so I can edit video. I could have made this about half as long if I could've edited, so if you want to skim I advise it. If you only want to see the Tiger 1 mid with airsoft barrel recoil skip to 9:40, for just the JS-2 go to 12:30, and for a demo of the stock IR battle system go to 18:00. In fact, when we get to apple installation about 15:30 you should just skip ahead to 18:00 and avoid staring at the PIV while I run for the other apple. :/

I think all of the new sound sets are a huge improvement, and being able to disable track recoil is something I've been looking forward to for a very long time. No more atrc units! Yay!

phpBB [video]

So for you. Larry, unless you just have your heart set on a P4, I highly advise the Tiger One with airsoft barrel recoil. I believe that's the tank you'll have the most fun with.
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Nice vid and interesting to see a bb barrel recoil. Re the recoil timing, the barrel will push back when the shell is fired. When the shell leaves the barrel the flash is released and the barrel can return. The firing sound should be heard more or less as the flash appears. The model sequence seems to follow this routine quite well. I do miss the flash on th bb type but it may soon be possible - we just need a ring shapped led? Thanks for the demo :)

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
Ragnar
Corporal

Post by Ragnar »

I was taken with the gun flash in conjunction with the barrel recoil, looked fantastic especially with the track recoil turned off.
One thing though’ damn near blew my coffee outa my nose when you demonstrated the 5 shot kill of the JS-2.....with that wild wiggle my first thought was your russki tank was having a orgasm!! :haha:
But it’s a dry heat!
HL Panzer III
Taigen Tiger 1 Mid Metal edition
Ragnar
Corporal

Post by Ragnar »

I was taken with the gun flash in conjunction with the barrel recoil, looked fantastic especially with the track recoil turned off.
One thing though’ damn near blew my coffee outa my nose when you demonstrated the 5 shot kill of the JS-2.....with that wild wiggle my first thought was your russki tank was having a orgasm!! :haha:
But it’s a dry heat!
HL Panzer III
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Orgasm?? Its just doing the Samba!
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Wanna see more of the PIV! You don't have to click play if you don't want to, Bwahahaha. @) @)

And these are much shorter. I'll get the editing thing sorted one day. :/

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
Ragnar
Corporal

Post by Ragnar »

Gary, I’m thinking that is a field mod for stabilizing the gun barrel,and good info on turning off the track recoil that’s something a piece of information to be stored in our memory banks lol
But it’s a dry heat!
HL Panzer III
Ragnar
Corporal

Post by Ragnar »

K,anyone tell me how to delete a duplicate post! :wtf:
But it’s a dry heat!
HL Panzer III

Return to “General Discussion”