Horror

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Horror

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Jay-Em wrote:Ehh.. Brussels has very little to do with your local laws... and that unelected bit? Be there the 23rd
Who said local laws? This only scratches the surface. Delving deeper, far too many rights were given to criminals that made justice softer. One of the reasons Blair never fulfilled his promise, "tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime"
The Human Rights Act | Equality and Human Rights Commission
https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/en/ ... rights-act

As for Brussels. They have the commission, made up from unelected bureaucrats, and the ministers in the council that are unelected representatives of elected governments. But I think we should continue further by PM to save this thread.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Ludwig von wigbearer
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ludwig von wigbearer »

Rod Stewart is said to be donating £10.000 towards rebuilding the mess and destruction, i would happily donate 10.000 lashes each to the offenders.

regards john :wave:
Mic
Private

Post by Mic »

Not good... They've been donated a hell of a lot of money now since it went nationwide - I'm wondering as a club what they'll do with it.

Unfortunately, those kids that did it, will get off on no more than a warning no doubt. :(
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

JohnWhyte wrote:I say turn Australia back in to a penal colony and send them to do hard labour in the out back
Yeah thanks mate !!
We already got one of the ratbag killers from the infamous James Bulger murder.............
Dont need any more.

I can always go back to NZ where its safe :problem: oh yeah, and thats not the case either now.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
JohnWhyte
Corporal

Post by JohnWhyte »

Well there's always America or North Korea
T-34
2 Pz.4
Korean Pershing
2 M50
2 M51
M1