Tank not working

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Ludwig von wigbearer
Staff Sergeant

Re: Tank not working

Post by Ludwig von wigbearer »

I had what appeared to be a dead taigen tank which came to life after rebinding the transmitter
Marc780
Corporal

Post by Marc780 »

I think i'd disconnect everything from the control unit and plug things in one at a time, testing function each time. If nothing works, try another control unit. It's GOT to be something in the circuit, so it's gotta be either the: power switch, the battery, the wiring, the connections, or the transmitter. The control unit might be dead, they seem to burn out very easily - or it might even be your transmitter. I used to have many spares of everything before the last time I moved that is, so trouble shooting was a breeze - (a lot of times the batteries were in wrong or the battery connection was bad, in the transmitter).
Vertigo
Private

Post by Vertigo »

Bit obscure but you never know.
The aerial is the bit of wire about 13mm long that sticks out the controller. It has to be the correct length and not covered by metal to work.
Just mention it in case its bent, fallen off or somethings blocking the signal.
I mention this as you say the lights are flashing but it doesn't seem to sink to the transmitter. This assumes there is no issue with the transmitter of course.

Return to “General Discussion”