Clark Model Mark IV

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Xiaoshan_Sailor
Sergeant

Clark Model Mark IV

Post by Xiaoshan_Sailor »

Anyone fancy a 1/16 Mark IV? It is officially on Clark's list after the BT-7, Cromwell & others in queue.
59891289_10157091487694788_2763185712600711168_o.jpg
59891289_10157091487694788_2763185712600711168_o.jpg (97.68 KiB) Viewed 1858 times
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Clark Model Mark IV

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

Hi there... Wouldnt it be better to release one tank, and to see how it goes before designing so many different vehicles?

If I was ruling the business thats what I would do...

Anyway, design a release a Jeep! lol
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/
Xiaoshan_Sailor
Sergeant

Don't ask me, ask Clark. And, if I'm not mistaken, I believe he already has your Jeep on his list from previous posts.
RobW
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by RobW »

Possibly, but it'll depend on whether the BT is as good as it looks, price etc. There's also a limit to how many I can (my wife will let me) buy, so an idea of the planned list would be good.
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

Xiaoshan_Sailor wrote:Don't ask me, ask Clark. And, if I'm not mistaken, I believe he already has your Jeep on his list from previous posts.
Hi, yep, I have seen some drawings, hope he continues on that. :)

But yeah, that would be just what I would do. I am sure a lot of people will have interest in that Mark IV, specially people from this forum.
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Rad_Schuhart wrote:I am sure a lot of people will have interest in that Mark IV, specially people from this forum.
Hell yeah :D

Male or female :think:
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Xiaoshan_Sailor
Sergeant

Clark surprised everyone last night by including the Mark IV in his initial order period which kicked off last night.
Hello All,
Our tanks are now opened for registration, just reply this thread with the tank and number you like to order, such as "Cromwell *1", first model that hits 100 interest we produce the first, now we have Cromwell, BT-7, BT-42 , M113, Mark IV, Matilda Mk.III on production plan.
BT-7, Cromwell & M113A are certainly at the front since design is mostly complete; Matilda & Mark IV will undoubtedly take more time, my guess they'll follow in 2020 even though they're included here.

BT-7  (BT-7A turret option to be offered separately)
BT-42 
Cromwell
M113A
Matilda III
Mark IV

All he's looking to see now is what model garners the most interest & will proceed initially with any model that first hits 100.

You can post your wish list now on Facebook & check his website in the coming days for the updated order page. Feel free to contact Clark directly @ sales@clark-model.com or via any dealer/distributor.

Clark Model User Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/535588676616042
Clark website http://clark-model.com/eng/index_e.html
Email: sales@clark-model.com
Last edited by Xiaoshan_Sailor on Wed May 08, 2019 7:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Xiaoshan_Sailor
Sergeant

RobW wrote:Possibly, but it'll depend on whether the BT is as good as it looks, price etc. There's also a limit to how many I can (my wife will let me) buy, so an idea of the planned list would be good.
Rob, you've got your wish! I'll be in a world of hurt once my better half sees what I've committed to last night. :haha:

Feel free to post your desires over on his Facebook User Group or later in the coming days on his website.
Clark Open Order.png
RobW
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by RobW »

Cheers, will limit myself to 2... Should be able to sneak those in! :shh:
Xiaoshan_Sailor
Sergeant

The Mark IV is doing well just slightly behind the BT-7 & Cromwell from whats been posted on Facebook.

For those interested who aren't on Facebook, send an email with your wish list to Clark sales@clark-model.com or contact your local dealer.

Return to “General Discussion”