RaDIO AND cLARK BOARD BASIC HELP

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
dgsselkirk
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

RaDIO AND cLARK BOARD BASIC HELP

Post by dgsselkirk »

O.K. guys, I need some help. I can wire up Clark boards, hook up lights, speakers, recoils,… do all kinds of fabricating and modeling but radios are just a complete mystery to me. I thought I would buy 2 of the radios (Flysky i6S) that Clark recommends for the TK40’s. (and not Sbus please)Can someone steer me to, or supply with a simple, slow tutorial based on the assumption that I know nothing about programing a radio. I usually get one of the guys in the club to set it up for me but I don’t want to impose on their time to teach me when we are at meets for obvious reasons.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I need to learn this shite for sure, but just need someone to explain all the basic steps. Even just to take pics of the windows and walk me through the sequence so I can see what each screen should look like would be great!
And I'm sure it would help many other people too!

TXS
Dean
"There are things in Russia which are not as they seem..."
Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov
tomhugill
Captain

Re: RaDIO AND cLARK BOARD BASIC HELP

Post by tomhugill »

Without sbus your limited to normal Clark controls. From what I can see the i6s doesn't give you the mixing capacity to put the functions on sticks like a 9xr pro or taranis.

Sbus is awesome and I'd go for the upgrade from Clark to make best use of that tx
dgsselkirk
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by dgsselkirk »

Yea, I knew that Tom, I was just going to program these the way Clark sets them up for controls and be done with it.
"There are things in Russia which are not as they seem..."
Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

I think I've seen Stian using one of those radios in some of his videos, Dean, unless I'm much mistaken. He would probably be the ideal support mentor, if he's available. :)
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

as Tom say. with this Radio sbus is the way to go. Next time mr kirk :-)
Drammen Rock City
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

Funnily enough, I have just bought two TK40's and they are not SBUS. No need to change much on tx, just plug in 4 channels, and ride away. :D
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1

Return to “General Discussion”