We have a new moderator

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
971wright
2nd Lieutenant

Re: We have a new moderator

Post by 971wright »

Well done Rob think your on to a winner ,Son of a gun-ner hope everything goes well for you have earned this sorting out tank of the month which can be a minefield (you cant please all of the members all of the time)But you seem to have found the right balance well done.

regards pete
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: We have a new moderator

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Thank you so much Pete, you're far too kind :{

As for the TOTM, I can't take the credit, all I've done is take notice of my three predecessors efforts to please the masses, taken notice of the masses feedback, good and bad. Then taken notice of how it was running at present including the democratically derived poll results over combining the two formats.

After that, it was a simple job of cherry picking the relevant rules my predecessors laid down and making them clear and easy to find.

They did all the hard work, some harder than others, therefore I doff my cap to them.

Oh, then it was a simple case of getting into people's faces (I'm good at that ;) ) with my charm and wit to plug the TOTM ;)

Again, thank you Pete.
Mick.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?

Return to “General Discussion”