X-mas came early, and of course some problems

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Pebbe302
Recruit

X-mas came early, and of course some problems

Post by Pebbe302 »

Got my two new VStanks today, a M1A2 Abrams and a Japanese type 90, They are really nice. Image

I also got my new T34/ taigen full metal one. But ofcourse there had to be some problems. The T34 came without the switch i the chassie for the smoker. Theres just a hole where the button should be, so its going back Image

The new additions Image

This button is missing and theres just a hole trough the bottom.

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
Fov T34
Tamiya Centurion mk.III
Vstank JGSDF90
Vstank M1A2 Abrams
Pebbe302
Recruit

Re: X-mas came early, and of course some problems

Post by Pebbe302 »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:Don't be hasty, check out the controller first, I believe you may have the switch built into it.
Oh really? That would be great, but as shown in the picture of the manual there should be a switch. Where do I get further information about this?
Fov T34
Tamiya Centurion mk.III
Vstank JGSDF90
Vstank M1A2 Abrams
Pebbe302
Recruit

Post by Pebbe302 »

Pebbe302 wrote:
Son of a gun-ner wrote:Don't be hasty, check out the controller first, I believe you may have the switch built into it.
Oh really? That would be great, but as shown in the picture of the manual there should be a switch. Where do I get further information about this?
Edit

https://youtu.be/GtxaYCl1XNY
Damn, you might be right. If thats the case, then you are a life saver. I´ll be buying you a virtual beer then. :haha: strange though that they havent changed it in the manual.
Fov T34
Tamiya Centurion mk.III
Vstank JGSDF90
Vstank M1A2 Abrams
Dark46
Lance Corporal

Post by Dark46 »

I've just got my new metal T-34/85 and the smoker toggle is on the right hand side at the top by the machine gun button.
1:16
HL King Tiger ET, Taig King Tiger PT, Tam King Tiger PT
HL Tiger 1 x2, Taig Panther G, Taig Panzer III
Taig JS-2, Taig T34-85, Mato M4A1BN, Mato M10, HL M4a3 105mm, Taig M4a3 76mm
Pebbe302
Recruit

Post by Pebbe302 »

Dark46 wrote:I've just got my new metal T-34/85 and the smoker toggle is on the right hand side at the top by the machine gun button.
Ah, thanks. Just looked throug the papers and there was no flyer about anything beeing changed. Well Im happy that all is well..now I just have to patch up the hole in the chassie were the button should be. I saw a vid on youtube of some russian guy that put the start button under the drivers hatch. It looked really neat.

Thank you so much for the info :thumbup:
Fov T34
Tamiya Centurion mk.III
Vstank JGSDF90
Vstank M1A2 Abrams
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Did you buy IR or BB versions? The VS tank BB version uses the Japan Marui airsoft cannon, and it's claimed to be the most powerful of any BB equipped model....
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good afternoon,
I can backup Roy's claim about the Tokyo Marui airsoft cannons. I have one of the original 1/24 Tiger 1 s from that company and it's main gun far outstrips any of Heng Long or Taigen's offerings.
regards,
Painless
Attachments
...Here for the Dawn...
Maccrage
Corporal

Post by Maccrage »

PainlessWolf wrote:Good afternoon,
I can backup Roy's claim about the Tokyo Marui airsoft cannons. I have one of the original 1/24 Tiger 1 s from that company and it's main gun far outstrips any of Heng Long or Taigen's offerings.
regards,
Painless
Ahh, the first rc tank I had. Forgot about that one. Of course TMs airsoft guns are better than HL or Taigen. They are an airsoft company, one of THE companies.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Can the Marui be easily retrofitted into a 1/16 tank? I always like it when the airsoft gun kicks butt. But just for old times sake, check the Panzer IV, with balloon bustin' power.

phpBB [video]
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Pebbe302
Recruit

Post by Pebbe302 »

43rdRecceReg wrote:Did you buy IR or BB versions? The VS tank BB version uses the Japan Marui airsoft cannon, and it's claimed to be the most powerful of any BB equipped model....
No I got the IR. Well thats a bit strange, because in the airsoft world the Tokyo Marui is considered to be of very high quality but not very powerfull, due to japanese regulations.
Fov T34
Tamiya Centurion mk.III
Vstank JGSDF90
Vstank M1A2 Abrams

Return to “General Discussion”