Aliexpress

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: Aliexpress

Post by Max-U52 »

I buy from AliExpress all the time. They have a vendor called Heng Long's Store that has just about any part you can think of.

When did Alpha make Major General? I was sure that he was still a brigadier when he got banned. I really do miss that guy.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Max-U52 wrote:I buy from AliExpress all the time. They have a vendor called Heng Long's Store that has just about any part you can think of.

When did Alpha make Major General? I was sure that he was still a brigadier when he got banned. I really do miss that guy.
Quite some time before before his unique gift for animated GIFs, and frenetic thread hopping, got him an astounding total of over 11,000 posts....and sadly, the old 'heave ho' from the Forum. :| I have his email address, but have not heard from him lately.
Back on topic, I tried a few searches on AliExpress, and it does look a bit like Ali Baba's cave. Good for bits and pieces. You can buy the upper hull for a Mato StuG 111 there, but not the StuG 111, it seems. Anyway, I wonder how many people have used variants of 'Open Sesame!" as a password there? :think:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
rochesb
Lance Corporal

Post by rochesb »

I bet there are a large number of users who use 'AliExpress' as their password for the website, never mind something as subtle as 'Open Sesame'.

Having managed a computer network, you would be amazed at how lax many people are with their passwords & their lack of care of them; the more senior the users were the more cavalier they were about their security. There was uproar when we implemented password rules preventing them from using the same password more than once (in 24 months) and forcing a minimum password length. You would think the world had ended!

Return to “General Discussion”