Voyager PE for Panzer 4.

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
jarndice
Colonel

Voyager PE for Panzer 4.

Post by jarndice »

Trawling through "AliExpress" I came upon "KNL Voyager35187" Which is the PE complete Front Fenders (Hinged with working steel springs) continuing all the way through to the Rear Fenders (Hinged with working steel springs) all in PE BUT what annoyed me was it is in 1/35 and there is no sign of the same product in 1/16 :lolno: :lolno:
Still I do have a Tamiya PZ4 in 1/35 that is still sitting in its many plastic bags in its only opened once box :haha: :haha:
Shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Voyager PE for Panzer 4.

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Well, Shaun, you could build the 1/35 kit over Christmas, much as I did with Tamiya's 1/35 Cromwell. It was an interesting diversion from the usual pattern of festivities... though the challenge to dexterity and eyesight was a big one. 8O
Next.. you can acquire, and fit, those tantalising PE upgrades. To make up for the disappointing shortfall in scale, however, you could then view the completed work through one of those whopping screen shaped magnifiers that used to stand in front of those diminutive TV screens in the 1950s. ;) Job done :wave:

Incidentally, When this hobby first got me in its ABS clutches, I thought I'd embellish my first Tiger with PE engine deck grills from Welshdragon. I gave myself a wee pat on the back for that. But in time, having seen lots of Tiger pics since then, it occurs to me that the original interpretation of these grills as seen in Taigen and HL models looks more like the real thing. :eh: Unless, that is, the Germans stuck finer mesh grills over the top of these engine access grills to prevent leaves, and other detritus, from getting in there. :think:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.

Return to “General Discussion”