Heng long truck

Heng Long/WPL are now manufacturing 1/16 scale RC trucks, so it seemed sensible to create a forum area dedicated to the amazing things that members are doing with them. Post your builds, mods, and tips here.
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Heng long truck

Post by MichaelC »

Max, just contact Andrew directly thru the website and he will give you the shipping total. Mine were 33 GBP each as there is no VAT but 60 GBP to ship both to me.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Thanks, Michael, I already sent a message through the site so we'll see what they say. Hopefully shipping will be less for just one, but if it isn't I might have to get one in each color. Any excuse to get an extra truck, eh? @) @) @)
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by MichaelC »

Max-U52 wrote:Thanks, Michael, I already sent a message through the site so we'll see what they say. Hopefully shipping will be less for just one, but if it isn't I might have to get one in each color. Any excuse to get an extra truck, eh? @) @) @)
Yeah no problem. We could have arrange to send some to our Windsor guys and have them toss it over the border to you, since there is no wall yet.
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

I don't mind forwarding one to you either Gary
Woz
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Woz »

Ordered mine.

Think it'll be a good base for armoured cars or maybe a Jackal to go with my Chally 2
Woz

Post by Woz »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:
Woz wrote:Ordered mine.

Think it'll be a good base for armoured cars or maybe a Jackal to go with my Chally 2
The build potentials are vast, especially at a realistic price.

Yes at £40 a time it won't feel so bad when I take it out of the box and chop it up straight away
RobW

Post by RobW »

I suspect they won't be £40 for long!
Woz

Post by Woz »

RobW wrote:I suspect they won't be £40 for long!
I pre ordered the Chally2 and T90 when they came out and the prices are pretty much the same now.

So much for the weak £
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Thanks for the offers, guys, Andrew replied and I'm hooked up. I'm just going to order one to check them out, but it actually makes better financial sense to order two because of the savings on shipping for two trucks compared to just one. I'm sure you guys over there will get yours before I do so I'll be looking forward to the photos, and if no one else does video first, I'll do video of mine when it gets here. I think I like the green one, but I'm truly looking forward to the 6x6.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

https://m.banggood.com/WPL-WPLB-1-116-2 ... mywishlist

35 bucks here, and maybe free shipping.

Also new photos too :)
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/

Return to “Heng Long Trucks”