New arrival

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
SgtMalarky
Lance Corporal

Re: New arrival

Post by SgtMalarky »

Wow Shaun, fanastic references here!
Absolutely great information. I have been kinda approaching this with some trepidation, but the info you have given me has given me the confidence to really go at this project. I am on holiday from end this week until end Jan so into Feb and away we go.
Can wait to start now. Your assistance and advice is invaluable. Thanks for taking the time to help me.
Hope you don't mind me asking again if i get stuck. I will also keep you posted on the progress.

Pete
Question: "how many tanks does one person need?"
Answer: "one more than they already have"
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

I would suggest you set up a specific build thread in the "Other Builds" section in the Build & Mods on the front menu. We love reading them and, of course, lots of photos.
Last edited by silversurfer1947 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
SgtMalarky
Lance Corporal

Post by SgtMalarky »

Will do
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Pete, I forgot to mention the Turret Stowage Box.
The Box that we generally except as the usual fit is the end of an evolution,
The First turret had no external stowage from there two side pods were fitted either side of the turret, from there a modified Panzer 111 stowage box was fitted on the back of the turret before the bigger box exclusive to the Tiger was put on,
if you want the Side Pods or the modified Panzer 111 stowage box they can be found at this site----
http://www.an-bri-rc-modellbau.de
The dealer has a full time job so the deliveries are usually not sent out until the end of the week they are received and they can take a bit of time getting to you but the dealer is trustworthy,
I would offer a word of warning the site is an Aladdins cave so keep your wallet in the other room. :lolno:
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
SgtMalarky
Lance Corporal

Post by SgtMalarky »

Thanks Shaun, funnily enough after our correspondences today the old credit card is starting wear a bit thin!! But what the heck use or lose i think the saying is. . .

Just been watching weathering and chipping vids

ATB

Pete

Return to “General Discussion”