Mato tanks.....WHAT is going on?

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
jackalope
Lieutenant

Re: Mato tanks.....WHAT is going on?

Post by jackalope »

Thank you sir for your very kind offer but let me make contact with them and give them a chance to fix it.

Everyone makes mistakes, it's just I'm beginning to worry as to how many they're making as of late.
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

I'm in The Us and every time I order from them thinking they are in Canada possibly... All my orders are shipped from China. My last order was made on November 26th and still hasn't arrived and tracking hasn't updated since the 6th of December.

Actually in the past I've ordered many times from them and this is the longest time it has ever taken. I know it's the holiday season and with orders from others vendors arriving in timely fashion I haven't paid it much attention to it until this thread began.
Tanks alot.... :wave:
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good evening again, Gentlemen,
Give Murphy Ma an email and see if he can help you out with this. There was a thread a long time ago about MatoMart and they do have a small presence in Canada. It was discovered that most of their stock ships direct from China to the Buyer.
regards
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Got a reply from them, they're terribly sorry for the delay but shipping is difficult during the holiday season but they're going to put a trace on it and see why it never showed even being received by the post office over in China.

Funny thing is I ordered my sacrificial H/L Sherman for this build the same day and I've had it now for 3 weeks!
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Jack sounds like some great detective work and good news
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Big thank you Jackolope
MyPanzerIII
Recruit

Post by MyPanzerIII »

Good morning, Jack. Received a LONG LONG LONG email from Steve. Very detailed explanations. The mato guys are really good people. I believe Steve would help you out.
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

I know they're not bad people! LOL! :haha: After I explained who I was when I was having my M36 issues they were very happy to help me fix what came broken.

I think for now and until I find out different this is a Chinese post office problem not a Mato problem.

For the couple others having problems with Mato I'd suggest contacting them so they can start to get yours looked into too. I'm kinda sorry I waited as long as I did but I figured I'm not their only customer, it was Christmas time too so I gave them longer then I would have normally.
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Just got a call from John of Mato tanks and he said his trace shows the parts made it to the US but are being held up. Maybe customs? So now I'll have to call USPS and find out what the hell is going on.
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

I have just received a shipping update on my order this morning and am very happy that they have responded in a positive way!!

Return to “General Discussion”