Another potential new toy

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Another potential new toy

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

AlwynTurner wrote:And here's one that works off USB
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/USB-CNC-ROUTE ... SwZJBX~zFA
This is not good.... I feel the urge to click the button.. must fight it....
Alwyn
Remember, Alwyn, "The only way to conquer temptation...is..to yield to it!"
It looks like a fine piece of kit, at first sight..although the description is borderline risible, meaning the detailed instructions may have lost something in translation. Hopefully nothing critical, though.Being one who can be impulsive from time to time, though...I'd probably press that button, and be damned @) :lolno: :lolno:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
AlwynTurner
2nd Lieutenant

Post by AlwynTurner »

Yes I definitely plan on doing some more research on the software, it's no good if I can't get the design right. Then I have to secretly amass the funds, and then......

the nice thing about the latest unit is that it will work on A3 board, it has a 2 year guarantee, and it's sold by a company in Portsmouth.

It looks pretty solid too.

Alwyn :thumbup: :wave:
YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO HAVE A HAPPY CHILDHOOD!

Saladin scratchbuild, Matilda scratchbuild, Churchill scratchbuild, Crusader scratchbuild, M10 Achiĺles scratchbuild, Universal Carrier scratchbuild
maker1966
Recruit

Post by maker1966 »

I have this runs fine on old 32bit xp pc, design stuff in vectric aspire ( basic shapes) I do more complex design in fusion 360 then load the gcode (produced by fusion on 64bit machine) on to a usb stick and it goes right into the xp Mach 3 software .

Return to “General Discussion”