flame thrower 105 sherman

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
cannedheat

Re: flame thrower 105 sherman

Post by cannedheat »

it is with humble regret to misleadings all, I am a plank, it was not a 105 with a flamer inside a barrel pic I had seen but a 75 so my humble appologies, dish out the punishment/ban ,
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

CH,
For goodness' sake. Two extra minutes worth of work. ;o) No punishment is warranted. It's not like you cost us thousands of pounds\dollars by ratting us out to an Insurance company. *chuckles and gives Alpha the high sign*
regards,
Painless

P.S. This is an HVSS M4A3 (105) Sherman but it is equipped with a Co-Ax Flamethrower: http://afvdb.50megs.com/usa/pics/m4sher ... 9HVSSFLAME
...Here for the Dawn...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

PainlessWolf wrote:CH,
For goodness' sake. Two extra minutes worth of work. ;o) No punishment is warranted. It's not like you cost us thousands of pounds\dollars by ratting us out to an Insurance company. *chuckles and gives Alpha the high sign*
regards,
Painless

P.S. This is an HVSS M4A3 (105) Sherman but it is equipped with a Co-Ax Flamethrower: http://afvdb.50megs.com/usa/pics/m4sher ... 9HVSSFLAME
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
You tell him Painless :haha:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

cannedheat wrote:it is with humble regret to misleadings all, I am a plank, it was not a 105 with a flamer inside a barrel pic I had seen but a 75 so my humble appologies, dish out the punishment/ban ,
You do realize... this thread.. has had more hits with nothing built than others that have :haha: :haha:
You can do it Canned...build it and they will come :D
though you might want to park your car in a better place :haha: :haha:

ALPHA
cannedheat

Post by cannedheat »

hi chaps wot wot
today that great ship[van] hermes delivered my turrets so without further ado, I set about it with my usual verve and no skill or patience
out came my tools, hack saw, Stanley knife, my obligatory butchers apron and off we go after about 2mins,sorry hours we have this.........
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Morning, CH,
Doc, you don't waste any time ;o) Looking Good!
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Good for you Canned... :thumbup:

ALPHA
cannedheat

Post by cannedheat »

not sure if this is correct, but its done any way it adds flavour so more pics wot wot
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

WOW you're fast :O ....by the way Canned ... I'm sure you know this already...but just in case... I noticed you're using the MATO split hatch... if you haven't destroyed the HENG LONG make sure you keep it...it has the mount for the elevation motor...later you will have to either use a hole saw and cut another hole in the bottom of the MATO and glue it in place or.... just glue it to the bottom of the MATO :D

Good luck... one in eight ... alright ! :thumbup:

ALPHA
cannedheat

Post by cannedheat »

yes will do a clint on that alpha old chap .....my mrs says iam fast but not as fast as roy chubby brown wot wot
Last edited by cannedheat on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”