Upgrade airsoft gun

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
hitman1
Recruit

Upgrade airsoft gun

Post by hitman1 »

Hello:

I know most of the Tankers here are really into IR battles, But I wanted to know if there are any upgrades available for a more powerful shooting BB unit in the Tank? I have a Taigen Tiger and have not seen any upgrades for more powerful Airsoft gun accept people doing their own thing on YouTube? :problem: I would love to do major damage to far away targets accurately....Thanks in Advance..
Jussek
Sergeant

Re: UPGRADE AIRSOFT GUN

Post by Jussek »

some people -i included- had swaped the hl gear for the VS one.

you can take a look here, on the middle of the page:

http://www.rctankwarfare.co.uk/forums/v ... 22&t=10148

best regards
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
hitman1
Recruit

Post by hitman1 »

Is the Taigen Tiger one Gun no better than the Heng long? thanks for Info will look at link....
hitman1
Recruit

Post by hitman1 »

anyway to just buy the VS gun unit without buying another tank?
Dietrich
Staff Sergeant

Re: Upgrade airsoft gun

Post by Dietrich »

Hi hitman1,
The VS gun is the most powerful airsoft that is fitted to the tanks.....it is better made and just fires harder, for longer...It always has...and it is a Direct Swap for the Heng Long etc.

It might be possible to fit a completely different airsoft gun...but its a matter of finding one of the hundreds that are made that will actually fit into the turret. A lot of the 'toy / replica' guns are battery operated and use a separate magazine that is loaded from below like a machine gun. It uses a long coiled spring that is wound up and it enables the gun to hold about 100 rounds for the automatic firing.
IF and its a very big IF....you could find one that would fit then you could replace the tank gun in its entirety which would be very nice. I like the airsoft but I have a large garden and have no near by neighbours to get 'Upset' :haha:
In my opinion the airsoft aren't really dangerous, (only eyes are remotely vulnerable) and its a lot safer than an airgun or a catapult.
Never Forget......
   The Propaganda of the Victors....... becomes the History of the Vanquished
hitman1
Recruit

Post by hitman1 »

I am working with someone who works for a airsoft company and he is going to get a very good working airsoft gun for the Imex taigen. I will let you guys know once he has it completed...for those who want to blast the cannon for real..hahaha
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Morning,
The absolute 'best' airsoft gun I have ever seen is the one in my 1/24 Tokyo Marui Tiger 1. That thing will send airsoft BB's flying several backyards over to bounce off of buildings. Up close it will break the skin and leave a BB shaped dent in the plaster of a wall. I have an older HL Tiger 1 with a custom built airgun in it from a fellow named John who was on the Marui forums a few years ago and even that one is no match for the Marui version. I am excited to hear that Taigen might have this option for a powerful new airsoft gun. I like the Airsoft for it's ability to create a physical effect when the main gun is fired. I also like the various IR tanks for their more accurate recoil and flash when the main gun is fired. A combination of the two would be splendid.
regards,
Painless Wolf
Attachments
1/24 Tokyo Marui Tiger 1
1/24 Tokyo Marui Tiger 1
...Here for the Dawn...
Dietrich
Staff Sergeant

Post by Dietrich »

Hi Hitman1,
I am looking forward to hearing more information on the potential 'New Airsoft Gun' :thumbup:
The design and construction of the gun has not really changed since the 'original' Heng Long and it is very inefficient and prone to breaking. A completely new design with far more power and reliability would be a very nice thing to have.
Never Forget......
   The Propaganda of the Victors....... becomes the History of the Vanquished
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

A long time ago a company called Creeping Death in the USA manufactured an upgraded gun. I bought one as I wanted to know what they were like. It would bounce an shell off all the walls in my lounge without hitting the floor, it also had recoil, and a flashing laser as well. Firing the gun in the dark was a lightshow.

Unfortunately they went out of business, which wasn't surprising as their products were way underpriced and they offered free postage.
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
hitman1
Recruit

Post by hitman1 »

Well this is BigBoytoys. They work with airsoft and he is working on a real good cannon for the taigen. He even showed me exploding bbs sold from japan that will work in this gun. You can find examples on youtube...I am very excited about the possibilitys. Will report back...feel free to drop over at bigboytoys anand give Tony a shout...he is working on a metal gear system because he said if you put a more powerful spring in the plastic one it will break....

Return to “General Discussion”