Upgrade airsoft gun

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Dietrich
Staff Sergeant

Re: Upgrade airsoft gun

Post by Dietrich »

Hi hitman,
Tony is 100% right .......plastic gears and 'Heng Long' grade plastic = broken !.....Metal gears from a decent airsoft gun is definitely the way to go if you want REAL power
........I have a pretty cheap AK 47 plastic replica and its firing power makes the 'standard gun' look pathetic ..... Even in England and its crazy ' anti-gun laws' the power limit of a BB gun is WAY over and above a standard 'BB' tank gun .....
... and the claimed 25 metre range of the guns is very much a joke.... :haha:
Alb.
Never Forget......
   The Propaganda of the Victors....... becomes the History of the Vanquished
hitman1
Recruit

Post by hitman1 »

This is why i want a real cannon (BB SHOOTER). I have a TK22 board being put in with a super smoker and Walterson Gears. The last thing I want is week Shooter. Want to target some cans a bottle and just let loose...maybe a bee hive..hahahahaha. Hopefully they can come up with something nice..will let you know...and imagine being able to put in some exploding BBS?? Just every now and then...
jonger
Lance Corporal

Post by jonger »

Dietrich wrote: ... and the claimed 25 metre range of the guns is very much a joke.... :haha:
Alb.
Some are better than others - I have a couple of tanks that easily do 25 yards as that is the distance I have a shooting range down my garden for zeroing my air rifles, and I can get BB's to do that distance with my tanks standing where I shoot from, I have found that every tank I have had needed the barrel cleaning out as they all come with plastic debris inside the aluminium barrel that slows the BB's down if not cleaned out.
Jonger
hitman1
Recruit

Post by hitman1 »

Hello:

I spoke with Tony today and he is comparing the VS ones and he does not like them that much. He is getting some new Taigen BB gun Mechanics today and will let me know how the work. He is working really hard on the improvement and accuracy of these Airsoft tanks. Feel free to give him a shout at BIGBOYTOYS....will keep you posted.
chris.alliss
Recruit

Post by chris.alliss »

Sorry if this is old thread but just aquired myself a 2nd hand taigen tiger 1 (pristine condidtion) it wont even pierce "primark bag" close range every time had one or two through i also wanna be more powerfull and accurate....

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

If all you want is the answer to a question I suggest you go to "Google or "Bing".
If you want to be an active member of this Forum then you should go to the "Introduce Yourself" Section and tell us about yourself , :thumbup:
We will then willingly embrace you into our friendly clique and happily
share all we know. :D
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
chris.alliss
Recruit

Post by chris.alliss »

jarndice wrote:If all you want is the answer to a question I suggest you go to "Google or "Bing".
If you want to be an active member of this Forum then you should go to the "Introduce Yourself" Section and tell us about yourself , Image
We will then willingly embrace you into our friendly clique and happily
share all we know. :D
Did so mate can anyone point me in direction of the gas power system?

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Return to “General Discussion”