Heng Long KV-2 V.7 Pro edition review.

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Heng Long KV-2 V.7 Pro edition review.

Post by tankme »

stu_the_flat wrote:I'm building a KV-1 with the taigen hull just now. One thing is I am really not a fan of how the lower and upper hull connect. It's fiddly and really hard to get to engage. I also don't like having holes in the underside as I can let water in.
I plugged the holes in the bottom and use magnets on the bottom of the metal bar to do the attachment.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
delta19
Recruit

Post by delta19 »

General Jumbo01 wrote:Are the v7 versions marked as early and late sound files? Indeed, are the outer boxes marked? Regarding barrel recoil, you will find these crop up now and again on eBay but almost always from China with long delivery dates and high prices.

If £300 odd for Haya's premium type is okay with the purchaser, l'm sure he could supply it with the early sound files - Andrew does his very best to please if you ask.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk
They are not, it's random chance what you get. But, the v7 tiger sounds are an improvement IMO.
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Oh for a local stockist where you could try before you buy :(

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Remember you fellas up north, just getting one at close to the RRP is a score, down here, I'd take it with anything in it, knowing I would remove the V7 crap & put something else in it.............
For me to get one its the cost of the tank again in post alone. :problem:
Would be cool to have a K-2 but not one Im going to starve to achieve !
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “General Discussion”