[D-Day] M26 Pershing

This section is for builds done in groups and collaboration on projects!
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: [D-Day] M26 Pershing

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

I am still waiting for the parts I ordered from East Coast Armory. I know others have experience with this hobbyist/seller, and have said he is slow. I have receipts and have heard nix and nada. Sigh... But by the guidelines with which we started this winter build, I have until the end of May... :haha:
MrChef
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by MrChef »

Herr Dr. Professor wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:17 pm I am still waiting for the parts I ordered from East Coast Armory. I know others have experience with this hobbyist/seller, and have said he is slow. I have receipts and have heard nix and nada. Sigh... But by the guidelines with which we started this winter build, I have until the end of May... :haha:
PM'd you.
"Charlie don't surf"- Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tankme »

Herr Dr. Professor wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:17 pm I am still waiting for the parts I ordered from East Coast Armory. I know others have experience with this hobbyist/seller, and have said he is slow. I have receipts and have heard nix and nada. Sigh... But by the guidelines with which we started this winter build, I have until the end of May... :haha:
He's on vacation for a few weeks, but I think in the vid where it was mentioned he said all the orders that were ready were sent out. But yes, he is slow because he doesn't print in house. He farms it out.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
ColemanCollector
Sergeant

Post by ColemanCollector »

Hum Carly Simon's "Anticipation". It doesn't really help but you get to think about Carly Simon. ;D

Mike.
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Thank you all. I did not know John was on vacation, but I did understand that the printing is not John's and probably not done ahead of specific orders. So it's just "makin' me wait."
Last edited by Herr Dr. Professor on Sat May 04, 2024 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
ColemanCollector
Sergeant

Post by ColemanCollector »

Herr Dr. Professor wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:40 pm Thank you all. I did not know Jon was on vacation, but I did understand that the printing is not Jon's and probably not done ahead of specific orders. So it's just "makin' me wait."
Hah! I see what you did there!

Mike.
Panzermechaniker
Lance Corporal

Post by Panzermechaniker »

It takes a long time for the ECA parts but the wait is worth it. The parts have always been very well printed. I know what you mean though about the lack of communication re order confirmation.
tankme

Post by tankme »

Panzermechaniker wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:59 pm It takes a long time for the ECA parts but the wait is worth it. The parts have always been very well printed. I know what you mean though about the lack of communication re order confirmation.
The ironic part of all of this is that he responds within a day on all his YouTube comments... :wtf:
Derek
tankme

Post by tankme »

Just saw a post from John at ECA saying he's back from vacation if you still haven't gotten your parts...
Derek
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Not yet, but I am waiting patiently. 8) But I have to finish by June. What happened to the last eight months? :O

Return to “Group Builds”