h/l v7.1 autoloader breach position default

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

h/l v7.1 autoloader breach position default

Post by HERMAN BIX »

G'day folks, just got a 7.1 down here. Has Tiger and T90 sound set.
My question is...................on firing the main gun the thing seems to find an auto-loader default breach return function regardless of the sound set chosen.
Great if you have a modern MBT with an autoloader like a T90, but not cool if you want it in a Tiger 1.
Is there a way of disabling this function and if so, how??
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: h/l v7.1 autoloader breach position default

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Bix, I cannot offer much of a helpful response, but maybe I can draw some attention to your question from folks who jump in knowing that my replies cannot be trusted. :haha: I have just few HengLong tanks with HL 7.0 and I recall fiddling between the two sounds. I believe that the Tiger sound did not play auto-reload. Now, c'mon folks: straighten this out. :D
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Well I am pretty sure I didnt miss it in the instructions on operating the V7.1 but thanks to Mark from Oz armour rc here, if you hold the K button and go right stick up it disables the autoloader breach return default.
Good to know it is a selectable feature., and interesting to know it even has such a gizmo in a humble H/L board.
Might have to get another one and swap it with the 6.1 in my Syrian T72 just to get that happening in it!
Thanks Mr Ozarmour, you-da-man :thumbup:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Bix, I have been enjoying various RTR and aftermarket MFUs and transmitters. Paucity of sound choices aside, I like the flexibility HengLong is building into its latest 7.0/7.1 RTR electronics.
Now let me see, to run the tank to the mess hall, you put your right foot behind your left ear and push up the right stick. Then with your left leg you simultaneously push the left stick down and to the left. Then you touch the... Oh, wait! Those are the instructions for resetting the oil change reminder in my car.

Return to “General Questions”