Board recommendations - FPV pan and tilt

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
Tango689
Recruit

Board recommendations - FPV pan and tilt

Post by Tango689 »

Hello,

I have introduced myself on the sub forum, but just to clear things up. I have some experience in electronics but I really want to learn more about setting up RC systems, especially with FPV pan and tilt like in RC planes.

Recently I purchased a Mato M36 Jackson, specifically the static model so I could tinker with the electronics inside.

I was hoping for a recommendation for a board, I have been looking at Elmod and Clark but I am open to suggestions.

I have a Radiomaster Boxer controller, so ideally the board would connect to that so I don't have to purchase another. Secondly I would like to install a FPV camera with pan and tilt, the concept is rather well established with RC planes;

https://fpvdogfight.com/blogs/news/head ... ane-or-car

however I was curious if there was a board that would work with these options. So pretty much I am looking for recommendations for a rather advanced board that will alow me to tinker with it. Thanks
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Board recommendations - FPV pan and tilt

Post by Kaczor »

Most of the FPV systems for tanks I've seen were not connected to the motherboard at all, only separately, e.g. by phone and wi-fi.

Return to “Other electronics”