YK26/TK26 transmitter/receiver

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
KH3DP
Recruit

YK26/TK26 transmitter/receiver

Post by KH3DP »

I'd been trying to decide between a TK16 and a 7.1 when I learned about the YK26/TK26. Decided to give it a try, and just received notification that it's started the trip from China to Texas.

I've seen a couple of short YouTube videos, but wanted to ask if anyone has already gotten one? Any thoughts or tips?

Thank you in advance.
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: YK26/TK26 transmitter/receiver

Post by tankme »

Some folks over at Hobby Havoc have gotten them and liked them more than the current 7.1 HL system.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
KH3DP
Recruit

Post by KH3DP »

That's the main comment I've heard so far too.

It's supposed to have 7 different sound sets included. No Challenger 2, but it does have sounds listed for a Maus.

I saw that there's a separate peel-off protector for a black rectangle on the center-front of the transmitter. However, I've learned it is not an FPV screen. Appears to just be glossy plastic for some reason.
tankme

Post by tankme »

Yeah I think there is a version of the transmitter that uses the screen, but the version with our tanks does not. A lot of companies use the same basic controls and get custom features installed on a case by case basis.
Derek
zippersnapper
Recruit

Post by zippersnapper »

tankme wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:51 am Some folks over at Hobby Havoc have gotten them and liked them more than the current 7.1 HL system.
"Hobby Havoc"........... :haha: :haha:
tankme

Post by tankme »

Sorry...Freudian slip. Meant Hobby Squawk... :) Actually isn't Hobby Havoc the defunct forum?
Derek
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

tankme wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:35 am Sorry...Freudian slip. Meant Hobby Squawk... :) Actually isn't Hobby Havoc the defunct forum?
Hobby Havoc was another tank forum that closed down the first of February last year.
Still trying to work out how your slip is funny?
zippersnapper wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:21 am "Hobby Havoc"........... :haha: :haha:
Please explain the hysterics? I'm sure we'd all like a good laugh.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
tankme

Post by tankme »

Just seems to be a lot of new tankers over at Hobby Squawk. So the questions are sometimes a bit of a train wreck. Nothing wrong with new tankers...gotta start somewhere.
Derek
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

tankme wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:49 pm Just seems to be a lot of new tankers over at Hobby Squawk. So the questions are sometimes a bit of a train wreck. Nothing wrong with new tankers...gotta start somewhere.
I totally agree with you sir, we also have a lot of new tankers turning up here :thumbup:
But me being me with a wicked sense of British humour, and one who doesn't usually miss the "get," I can't see what I'm missing, and as I love a good laugh, I would love to be able to share ;)
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
KH3DP
Recruit

Post by KH3DP »

Toucan Hobby provided me the attached diagrams today. Thought they might be helpful to anyone else interested in the new system.
TK26-1 English.jpg
TK26-1 English.jpg (284.58 KiB) Viewed 1342 times
TK26-2 English.jpg
TK26-2 English.jpg (325.39 KiB) Viewed 1342 times

Return to “Heng Long”