SPEAKER BOXES

Custom designs 3D Printed
WCP RC MODELS
Corporal

SPEAKER BOXES

Post by WCP RC MODELS »

I know a few of you out there are always looking for speaker boxes for various speakers
We have done quite a few different sizes to suit widely available Visaton speakers.
We have a few different sized designs that members on here have previously requested using FR7, but recently we were asked about ones to suit FRS 8 speakers.

The bottom line is if you have a speaker in mind and wish a custom design box to be made to suit a particular application, please get in touch and we can custom design an enclosure to suit your needs.

I tend to make as a 2 piece design with a lid which screws in place. A cutout is provided to get cables out of the box and also a small air flow hole is made aswell

I will post some pictures up and if you are interested let us know.
It maybe that one of our boxes already suits your needs saving us the effort of designing a new one and therefore making it slightly cheaper for you

We can also do the same for boxes to house other components upon request
WCP RC MODELS
Corporal

Re: SPEAKER BOXES

Post by WCP RC MODELS »

Examples from one of the active members on RCTW

Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Some pictures of some more speaker boxes custom made to order for FRS8 speaker types
Pictured alongside a box for an Elmod control box

Whilst we were at it, we were also asked to make a small enclosure for an Elmod Fusion Control board

The lid of the speaker box is held in place with 4 screws/bolts
The boxes are made quite thick so they are not flimsy and there is a small cutout for the wiring to be routed out of the box without pinching, there is also a airflow hole to allow expansion of air

If anyone wants a custom made box, let us know and we will be happy to provide a quote, we also have a few designs on our portfolio which we will post, but can be seen on the example installations above
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

That’s good to know. I will eventually need something that fits into my Panzer III with my Beier, GI smoker and a battery.

Return to “WCP Models”