kingtiger track hangers

This section contains tips and tricks on building and running model vehicles. If you know any then post them here and if you need to find any, try your first search here.
Forum rules
This section is for posting helpful Tips and Tricks only. Questions need to be posted within general questions section viewforum.php?f=14
septon
Sergeant

kingtiger track hangers

Post by septon »

here is how i replaced the kit track hangers that are molded to the spare track it the tamiya kingtiger kit this way  saved me £30 for a seti think that they look ok
heres how i did tham cut a strip of Styrene Sheet then cut in to lengths about 15 mm long then useing a track link to gague the shape i bent them in to shape useing a lighter to heat the Styrene  then i cut the bottom retainer from the kit turret track links and drilled a hole in it then i fixed tem to the turret

i hope this helps 
midland rep with too Many tanks
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Re: kingtiger track hangers

Post by Matdragon »

nice work Septon!! ;D ;D ;D

oh and thanks for being the first poster in our new tips and tricks section!! ;D ;D

cheers,

Matt
tankman

Re: kingtiger track hangers

Post by tankman »

DAMM Septon that's clever (and CHEAP )  :o. I will be doing that as soon as I can get some time to start on the old KT. All the best for now
Alan

Return to “Tips and Tricks”