remote needed

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
AlwynTurner
2nd Lieutenant

Re: remote needed

Post by AlwynTurner »

Hi Slush, glad you got it sorted and looking forward to the photos. :thumbup: Regards Alwyn
YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO HAVE A HAPPY CHILDHOOD!

Saladin scratchbuild, Matilda scratchbuild, Churchill scratchbuild, Crusader scratchbuild, M10 Achiĺles scratchbuild, Universal Carrier scratchbuild
slush
Recruit

Post by slush »

cheers guys . gutted remote and crystals arrived today . all i got is flashing headlights when i switch it on doh
jtracks
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by jtracks »

yes, thats right. Now push the first small square button, it has a key symbol on it. The tank should start. Also make sure the tx crystal is in the tx and vise versa.
Joe
slush
Recruit

Post by slush »

ohh my god so the crystals only go one way ok ill try that when i get home tomorrow cheers whats tx such a new bee at this thanks jt . thank god you guys are wicked
AlwynTurner
2nd Lieutenant

Post by AlwynTurner »

Hi slush, we are all used to using the term but tx = transmitter, rx = receiver. When you switch the power on the tank the red light flashes, when you press the key button on the transmitter then the tank should make a starting up sound, wait until the engine note is constant and then you should be able to use the tank functions - forward back on the right hand stick, turret turns left and right and elevate on the left stick. Alwyn
YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO HAVE A HAPPY CHILDHOOD!

Saladin scratchbuild, Matilda scratchbuild, Churchill scratchbuild, Crusader scratchbuild, M10 Achiĺles scratchbuild, Universal Carrier scratchbuild
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Hi Slush, I wonder if you know that there is a specific way of starting your Tank? SWITCH ON THE TRANSMITTER (TX) FIRST, THEN SWITCH ON THE TANK, if you do it the other way round all you get is the headlights. :thumbup: shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
jtracks

Post by jtracks »

slush wrote:ohh my god so the crystals only go one way ok ill try that when i get home tomorrow cheers whats tx such a new bee at this thanks jt . thank god you guys are wicked
Sorry slush, I made an assumption and I shouldn't have. It won't happen again.

Joe
Joe
jtracks

Post by jtracks »

slush wrote:ohh my god so the crystals only go one way ok ill try that when i get home tomorrow cheers whats tx such a new bee at this thanks jt . thank god you guys are wicked
Joe
slush
Recruit

Post by slush »

hi guys have spent over 2 years enjoying building , modding a tiger 1 heng long . walking around a boot sale bought this one for £7 opened it up and its a totaly new world in there always wanted a smoke and sound but realise i know nothing about the guts of one . will try this when i get home many many thanks guys
slush
Recruit

Post by slush »

thank you thank you thank you its alive . lmao not had crystals wrong way and followed your advice guys just had it running round the living room and kitchen again many thanks for the help and advice . just one more whats the best oil to use ???

Return to “General Discussion”