Madness in Ottawa

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
dgsselkirk
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Madness in Ottawa

Post by dgsselkirk »

jackalope wrote:When you outlaw guns only outlaws will have them.

I read an article that in Hermans home country after they outlawed guns and collected them all and destroyed them that crime skyrocketed and they started having something they never had prior to guns being outlawed, home invasions. Whats to stop a couple big ass bad guys from kicking in the door of some someones house while they're home and doing what they want? What is the home owner to do tell them to wait a few minutes till they call the police?

The ONLY thing that these animals understand is their own mortality. The police can only do so much they can not be everywhere all the time and if they can't then you need to be able to take care of yourself.
You can own long guns and hand guns in Canada as long as they and you are registered. This idiot was using a double barrel shot gun. We have tight controls on weapons and our crime rate is at a 30 year low.

Sorry Jackalope, these idiots do not understand their own mortality. Although this idiot had a long criminal record and had only recently been "radicalized" so I have the feeling there were some mental issues too. That is the problem. They have no fear of dying, they know they are going to die... And so in the name of Allah they perform the most stupid acts to kill and maim innocents all over the world with the wild belief if they martyr themselves it guarantees them a spot in heaven with all the virgins, blah, blah, blah.
How else would you possibly convince a 20 year old to strap on a bomb and blow themselves up or in this case pick up a shotgun and knowing you will be killed still go into the lions den to kill others.

There is the Story of a British General in I believe the Sudan in the 1800's having a show of force parade for the local Caliphate and Imans and as the parade was winding down the General asked what they thought of this demonstration of the power and might of the British Empire. The Iman pointed to the minuet on the mosque beside the parade ground and waved his arm and a young man leaped from the tower to his death. He waved his arm and another jumped and he turned to the General and said "now, that is power"
"There are things in Russia which are not as they seem..."
Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Afternoon,
"The Iman pointed to the minuet on the mosque beside the parade ground and waved his arm and a young man leaped from the tower to his death. He waved his arm and another jumped and he turned to the General and said "now, that is power"" ... That is not power, that is Madness with Evil directing it.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Sorry Kirk kinda went on a bit of a tangent there. :haha:
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Someone will have to tell me why there is such quests for POWER....only Idiots want it... they don't realize...if they do achieve their goal... there are only others that will want to take that Power from them.....it's just an endless thing... ...there was also an incident in the states....you know the idiots in Power...will say they are just rogue shootings...I say HA....Sounds more to me like T Cells having a feel about ....look at the targets ...scenarios are very much like Pootin trying to Put in...but on a smaller scale

ALPHA
dgsselkirk
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by dgsselkirk »

Edit out
"There are things in Russia which are not as they seem..."
Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov

Return to “General Discussion”