Only with an airbrush

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: Only with an airbrush

Post by ALPHA »

jackalope wrote:I'd rather see her with no clothes Alpha. ;)

I don't "like" dubbed movies but like I said I won't read a movie, I've tried it before it was annoying and you miss action because your reading.
SUKEBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: To funny Jack....There was a nude image of her in the original movie ...Carl Macek took it out when he created Robotech ...that DOG :haha:

Dubbed for me does what subtitles do to you.... it's more distracting to me to see the voices not match the characters or the emotion of a scene... think about the Japanese language... voice inflection changes the meaning of a word... so when they translate it for Dubbing...that emotion is total ignored as that word could have had five different meanings ;)

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Almost done... spent some hours last night doing the eyes...and pre prep for airbrushing the hair

Looks like her brain is exposed lol

last pre airbrush check...looks ready to go :thumbup:

HAPPY TANKING GENTS Image

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Well Minmay is finished.... practice is over...pictures later :haha: ...me brain is too tired ;)

ALPHA
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Ok, Im going there.....................what on earth is she holding ?? :O :wtf:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

HERMAN BIX wrote:Ok, Im going there.....................what on earth is she holding ?? :O :wtf:
UHHHHHHHHHH................What does it look like she's holding??????????? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Final looks... Lynn Minmay

This turned out to be a rather fun exercise for me... being as I had to switch brand of paint and all... I got the mixes down (was worried about that the most)... timing down..trigger pull down
all is good...now I can go back to tanks :thumbup:

HAPPY TANKING GENTSImage

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

She might go up for sale here...anyone interested ? :think:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Figured...no interest from tank guys on anime stuff :haha: ...no biggies ...I'll keep her :D ...was going to give all proceeds to the board ;)

ALPHA
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

hey, thats not fair mate, consider the time difference !!
I have a sculpture on my dining table that MIGHT be able to be displaced by her..... :think: :think:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

:haha: Let me get some better photos up Herman... and if I did do it where the board gets the funds..I'd have to contact one of the Admin ...to see how it would work out . ;)

ALPHA

Return to “General Discussion”