Pitfalls of the Adventure

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: Pitfalls of the Adventure

Post by ALPHA »

tiger tiger wrote:Enjoy that king kitty Alpha out of all the armour the king is king i think in its presence. I got the waltersons heng long edition and fitted black steel gears and metal tracks not sure of make of those metal tracks i fitted but mine doesnt run so good after fitting them doesnt like turning spinning seems like tracks grip too damn well. so what plans do you have for yours ? cammo scheme ?

regards stuart
I really like this one Tiger...captured my Heart as soon as I plowed her chassis through the foot tall grass :haha: ...and I'm not sure how the old ones were ...but this one also has a metal barrel :thumbup:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: Pitfalls of the Adventure

Post by ALPHA »

tiger tiger wrote:Enjoy that king kitty Alpha out of all the armour the king is king i think in its presence. I got the waltersons heng long edition and fitted black steel gears and metal tracks not sure of make of those metal tracks i fitted but mine doesnt run so good after fitting them doesnt like turning spinning seems like tracks grip too damn well. so what plans do you have for yours ? cammo scheme ?

regards stuart
Man...so sorry I didn't reply to this Tiger :'( ....sorry about that...this thread just disappeared so fast... But yeah pretty happy with this one...finally HL made a new tank that suits my genre.... will be done in standard GUP garb....Hopefully a pretty quick build...only thing to do is to decide whether or not to take the IR + recoil from the Porsche KT or save that for a refit on my Tamiya ;)

ALPHA

PS.. OOOPS ..I DID REPLY :crazy:

Return to “General Discussion”