Show your bucket!

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: Show your bucket!

Post by ALPHA »

Propaganda BUCKET

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

An actual WWII Brit BUCKET

Dang it looks heavy ...for a BUCKET that is :haha:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Last but not least... the handy dandy.. canvas collapsible BUCKET

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Seeing that I'm a Capt and all :D ... guess I should lead by example ;) .... just so happens I was kind of bored last night... so I whipped up a couple of BUCKETS :haha:

BUCKETS on the back of my tank

Now BUCKETS hanging off the side of my tank

BUCKETS hanging out with M :haha:

HAPPY TANKING GENTS Image

ALPHA

PS...one BUCKET made of Copper...the Handy Dandy Canvas Collapsible BUCKET...made from part of a paper towel ;)
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Morning,
I'm completely on board with that copper bucket. Extremely nice fabrication to rival the Aber and Schumo buckets. The fabric bucket is pretty cool too. ;o)
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

PainlessWolf wrote:Good Morning,
I'm completely on board with that copper bucket. Extremely nice fabrication to rival the Aber and Schumo buckets. The fabric bucket is pretty cool too. ;o)
regards,
Painless
Guess what Painless.... since you are the first to respond ....they're yours... going along with the barrel ;)

ALPHA
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

We used to call them "TREETS" then they changed their name to "M&M"s anyway can I have them while PAINLESS has the Buckets? :haha: shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

jarndice wrote:We used to call them "TREETS" then they changed their name to "M&M"s anyway can I have them while PAINLESS has the Buckets? :haha: shaun
No Problemo Shaun.... anytime you want some let me know... send you the pound size bag :D

ALPHA
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Alpha,
Thank you very much! The Fabric Bucket will have pride of place on the Pershing. I read in the Walk Around book that part of the stowage for the tank was a collapsible canvas bucket. The Copper Bucket will get painted up like enamel and add a special touch of detail to my Tiger 1 this Winter. ;o)
*bows* and regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

PainlessWolf wrote:Alpha,
Thank you very much! The Fabric Bucket will have pride of place on the Pershing. I read in the Walk Around book that part of the stowage for the tank was a collapsible canvas bucket. The Copper Bucket will get painted up like enamel and add a special touch of detail to my Tiger 1 this Winter. ;o)
*bows* and regards,
Painless
No problem Painless... the bucket is left over copper I used to sleeve the barrel :D ...I flared it... hammered it till it was very thin...then soldered the pieces together... there's a little solder bleed inside...too much trouble to machine it out ...so I left it...should be ok after paint...the canvas BUCKET was just clear glue and a paper towel...speed dried with a blow dryer.... I think it might hold water lol... didn't test it :haha:

ALPHA

Return to “General Discussion”