Can Anyone help me get one of these pls

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: Can Anyone help me get one of these pls

Post by ALPHA »

Richy wrote:
ALPHA wrote: :thumbup:

So what's next Richy...another Tiger variant? :D

ALPHA

Hmmmmm Im thinking about another tank but something a little different, not sure what though :crazy:
Sometimes that's the hardest thing.... play with this one...it might help stir the juices of inspiration...There's a lot of pride in this one so it might take awhile ;)

ALPHA
Richy
Lance Corporal

Post by Richy »

Yeah I need to get out and take some more pics for you guys. maybe in a forest nearby :thumbup:

I said before I really like the look of the 1/6th now that would be interesting, A nice project for the winter :haha: although Ive driven a 1/8th and that was a monster :shifty:
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Richy wrote:Yeah I need to get out and take some more pics for you guys. maybe in a forest nearby :thumbup:

I said before I really like the look of the 1/6th now that would be interesting, A nice project for the winter :haha: although Ive driven a 1/8th and that was a monster :shifty:
1/6th is too big for me lol.... for some reason I feel that's a scale that will punish me lol....The nice ones weigh in the neighborhood of 200 lbs or so...not to easy moving it around to work on it..... they are very nice though... John F's Panzer IV and Tigers are simply put... works of art :D

ALPHA
Richy
Lance Corporal

Post by Richy »

ALPHA wrote:
Richy wrote:Yeah I need to get out and take some more pics for you guys. maybe in a forest nearby :thumbup:

1/6th is too big for me lol.... for some reason I feel that's a scale that will punish me lol....The nice ones weigh in the neighborhood of 200 lbs or so...not to easy moving it around to work on it..... they are very nice though... John F's Panzer IV and Tigers are simply put... works of art :D

ALPHA

LOL the mrs would kill me If I spent that much on myself ... she thinks the one I have already was only £189 :thumbup:
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Richy wrote:
ALPHA wrote:

ALPHA

LOL the mrs would kill me If I spent that much on myself ... she thinks the one I have already was only £189 :thumbup:
It cost more???????????????? :O ....That is about the going rate for a Taigen 8O

ALPHA
Richy
Lance Corporal

Post by Richy »

Lol I had to buy the metal tracks/wheels and idlers.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Richy wrote:Lol I had to buy the metal tracks/wheels and idlers.
Was it used???????????????????? :O ... I might be mistaken... but I think Taigens low and high end come with the metal tracks 8O

ALPHA
Richy
Lance Corporal

Post by Richy »

ALPHA wrote:
Was it used???????????????????? :O ... I might be mistaken... but I think Taigens low and high end come with the metal tracks 8O

ALPHA
It was a new one from dave , it was £189, on top of that was the tracks etc
scalawag

Post by scalawag »

ALPHA wrote:

ALPHA
Taigen make a full plastic Tiger I(this is the basis of my Early Tiger), a version with the metal chassis and gearboxes but plastic weeks and tracks(this is the basis of my Late Tiger), and then there is the full metal version with metal running gear and tracks as well.

My guess is that Rich has the middle one of the three. :D
Richy
Lance Corporal

Post by Richy »

Your correct paul. Mine had the metal chassis and gearbox so mid level. Thanks for clearing that up :). I was getting a bit worried lol.

Return to “General Questions”