Tamiya spare parts

The news page threads are posted here. Threads posted here appear as a news article on the news page and on the front page of the website.
welshdragon
Lance Corporal

Tamiya spare parts

Post by welshdragon »

Welsh Dragon Models are now stocking spare parts for Tamiya 1/16 full option tanks, starting with the King Tiger http://www.welshdragonmodels.co.uk/king-tiger-57-c.asp

Depending on level of interest we may add spares for other tanks, probably starting with the Sherman.

Steve

http://www.welshdragonmodels.co.uk
brizo58
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Tamiya spare parts

Post by brizo58 »

Hi All,
Just had a look for some parts there's nothing there???? :thumbdown: . Brian...
billpe

Post by billpe »

They stopped a while back by the looks of it. They have a few parts still on ebay. The most reliable suppliers I can find now are Axels in Germany and Jasons ebay store in Japan.
brizo58

Post by brizo58 »

Hi bill,
Just had a look in case they were still on there!. I just can't make out what's going on at WDM very strange there'v been like this for some time now. I hope that all is well with them??.and yes I get all of my bits from ALEX now mind you he needs to restock as well as he is getting low on a good few parts now.been looking for a heng long M4 s/h but no luck as yet. Every thing has come to a stop at the moment because I'm waiting for bits to turn up. Been doing some more bits on my LEO2. Still nice to chat with you Bill hope all is will with you. Regards, Brian...
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

brizo58 wrote:Hi bill,
Just had a look in case they were still on there!. I just can't make out what's going on at WDM very strange there'v been like this for some time now. I hope that all is well with them??.and yes I get all of my bits from ALEX now mind you he needs to restock as well as he is getting low on a good few parts now.been looking for a heng long M4 s/h but no luck as yet. Every thing has come to a stop at the moment because I'm waiting for bits to turn up. Been doing some more bits on my LEO2. Still nice to chat with you Bill hope all is will with you. Regards, Brian...
I'll go a long with bill, jasons is so much cheaper than axles! Brian I've a load of sprues I got with my Leo, I might be able to help you out without you resorting to new sprues!
brizo58

Post by brizo58 »

Hi Tom,
No it's ok don't need anything yet was just looking around at parts once I've done the M51 want to get on with my M4E8 but need a HL top just changed my post in the wanted post to a compleat tank or top just have to wait and see. Got my Tam M4 wife got me it for Xmas so going to have to buy her something that's going to cost me a LOT :'( . The LEO is done just the camo to do :D. very envious of you all being able to have a club so near bit to far for me. It would be nice to put some faces to names!!. Still can't have everything. Warm Regards, Brian...
welshdragon
Lance Corporal

Post by welshdragon »

brizo58 wrote:Hi All,
Just had a look for some parts there's nothing there???? :thumbdown: . Brian...
As a result of serious illness restocking of many of the lines we normally carry has been interrupted over the last 3 months. We hope to be back to normal in the New Year although it is unlikely we will be stocking any Tamiya spares again due to insufficient customer interest and the inability to compete with suppliers based outside the EU due to the high level of taxes on imports into the EU and other factors.

Steve

http://www.welshdragonmodels.co.uk
brizo58

Post by brizo58 »

Hi Steve,
Sorry to hear that Steve hope now all is well. Missed buying my bits from you. Still look forward to the new year :thumbup:. Brian...
tanks_for_the_memory
Sergeant

Post by tanks_for_the_memory »

Dear Steve,

Sorry to hear of your personal difficulties - I am sure I join everyone here in wishing you (or your loved one) a speedy and successful recovery.

I've certainly been very happy with the great service you have provided over the years.

Regards Tim/Tanks
My Mid-Production Normandy Tiger 1 build thread: http://www.rctankwarfare.co.uk/forums/v ... =22&t=8350

Return to “Hobby News”