KUROMORIMIRO JagdPanzer IV L70 (V)

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: JagdPanzer IV KUROMORIMIRO

Post by ALPHA »

For the most part nothing spectacular to report as far as progress goes.... just did some touch up sanding on the super structure... since my fingers were crusted up night previous... having regained "feel" it was the best time to get rid of minor imperfections ;)

With that said and done... following the Sanding ..went on to make one of the details needed...The driver's view port
This little son of a gun took 6hrs to make :O

ALPHA

PS. M&M was consumed after photo @) @) @)
Lord Haw-Haw
Private

Post by Lord Haw-Haw »

ALPHA wrote: This little son of a gun took 6hrs to make :O

ALPHA

PS. M&M was consumed after photo @) @) @)
Only 6hrs? How did you get the peanut inside? The weathering of the "M" is fantastic!
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Not to mention the shade of blue is very nice!
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Lord Haw-Haw wrote: Only 6hrs? How did you get the peanut inside? The weathering of the "M" is fantastic!
Have you ever made something .... then after it is done...not remember the process ??? That's the situation with the Peanut...What I do remember is that it was much easier to get that bugger out than putting it in ;) ........................... :haha:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

jackalope wrote:Not to mention the shade of blue is very nice!
Lucky for me ...blue is a Primary color :D ...Stay tuned Jack... I've also in my possession other primary colors of red and yellow...some secondary colors of green and orange...then one odd ball... which turned out brown 8O

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

It's intermission time folks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4egM_AcQR-g
Go out and run a muck :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

ALPHA
Last edited by ALPHA on Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Alpha,
Very good job on crafting the viewport. ;o) Was that a modded piece or a plastic nubbin you sat down with and turned into a usable part?
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

PainlessWolf wrote:Alpha,
Very good job on crafting the viewport. ;o) Was that a modded piece or a plastic nubbin you sat down with and turned into a usable part?
regards,
Painless
Well it started out as a cut out from a Tamy Panzer IV.... then turned into a nubbin ... which I to sit down with to turn into a usable part :haha:
It was a fun.... but oh so the challenge... as the angle of the bulkhead changed the look totally... so I had to keep at it till it sat right.... took six hours to make... less than a few seconds to install :crazy:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Made more parts...less than an hour each :D

The irony is ....it will probably take 8+ hours to install 8O

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Not much progress to report.... all I got done was marking out where the hatches needed to go... had a surprise delivery on tuesday...Parts which it seems the Post office lost track of... came in earlier than expected ...so I had to sort through that stuff first...Mentally sidetracking... as now it makes me want to start another tank...but it will have to wait :haha:

ALPHA

Return to “Heng Long Builds”