KUROMORIMIRO JagdPanzer IV L70 (V)

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: JagdPanzer IV KUROMORIMIRO

Post by ALPHA »

Finally... I received a package today from Mato Mart... now I can proceed with this baby :D

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....yeah... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REfRYH93rd8

Happy Tanking GentsImage

ALPHA
Last edited by ALPHA on Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Alpha,
It's coming together. Detailing and paint will bring it to life.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

PainlessWolf wrote:Alpha,
It's coming together. Detailing and paint will bring it to life.
regards,
Painless
Can you tell I really really needed to do that Panther :haha: ...that Quickie really made me relax a little :D
Did the entire upper in one sitting...six tubes of super glue ...that's how she stands....and all my fingers are crusty :wtf:

ALPHA
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Alpha,
Glue hardened fingers = serious fun had. ;o) Thanks for the update photos on your 70'.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

PainlessWolf wrote:Alpha,
Glue hardened fingers = serious fun had. ;o) Thanks for the update photos on your 70'.
regards,
Painless
I don't know .... the glue just kept backing up on me :haha: ...lucky it got on my hands and not on the wrong place of the tank ;)

ALPHA
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

WOW Alpha that looks REALLY GOOD! You got MAD skills my friend!!
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Ahhhhh, the pleasing texture of Cy-no glue upon finger.
I had an "oh %$#$@# K moment during the White Tiger build when I quickly took the cap off the super glue with my teeth, and learned pretty fast that as I had used it only moments before, there was enough cy-no on the cap to make an impression to put it mildly ! To add insult to injury, nail polish remover just burns in a fresh wound like that !!!!!!!!!!!!
:O :wtf:

Its a humdinger mate, are you able to consider Zim with the concept confines of GUP ?
Just please do not do anything to compromise the obvious charms of your unit comander(the Panther Girl that bounces-you know the one)
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

jackalope wrote:WOW Alpha that looks REALLY GOOD! You got MAD skills my friend!!
Thanks Jack... just another chapter in the Hobby that is RC Tankery :D ...still pretty rusty at it...there are a lot more adept modellers here... Fynsdad is probably the fastest I've ever seen.... Mcevoyi Has probably built every variant of tank there is...amongst others who have done wonders.... there is even a Churchill Bridge layer...took the guy 5yrs..but it is really something to gather in :D
I'm just a speck on the wall in comparison ;)

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

HERMAN BIX wrote:Ahhhhh, the pleasing texture of Cy-no glue upon finger.
I had an "oh %$#$@# K moment during the White Tiger build when I quickly took the cap off the super glue with my teeth, and learned pretty fast that as I had used it only moments before, there was enough cy-no on the cap to make an impression to put it mildly ! To add insult to injury, nail polish remover just burns in a fresh wound like that !!!!!!!!!!!!
:O :wtf:

Its a humdinger mate, are you able to consider Zim with the concept confines of GUP ?
Just please do not do anything to compromise the obvious charms of your unit comander(the Panther Girl that bounces-you know the one)
No Zim on this Herman....not only because of the genre...but I read by the time this model came out...the Germans stopped putting Zim on their tanks ;)

And I have to agree... what kept happening with the super glue was the tip would clog... and the glue would seep back to the opening of the tube and onto my hands.... I gotta say.... It's not easy trying to shake that tube ...let alone try to pry it off the fingers once that happens Image...not bad though ...both hands were free of the crust build up after a bath and a session of dish washing :haha:

ALPHA

Return to “Heng Long Builds”