Henglong or WSN Tiger I

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
NickDonitz
Corporal

Re: Henglong or WSN Tiger I

Post by NickDonitz »

That would be the one you fused the bearing to the shaft would it. :clap: obviously takes everything lol
I'm manning the gun's ! Who's driving ?
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

stug 85 wrote:You are not really listening to us are you, you think we keep going on about looks how is telling you that it has standard gearboxes and metal tracks and still drives everywhere all about looks my gf has a seven year old wsn t34 that apart from electics is standard and goes through anything mud grass even ten foot dunes on the beach and as for the heng long t34 we have one of each and the heng long is a copy of the trumpeter/wsn I have built a t34/76 from a heng long and a trumpeter kit and even the upper hull fits the heng long like a glove the suspension arms are the same the only difference being the gearboxes and some detail parts .
Drop it from 8 ft... and tell me how it fares... two of my Heng Longs fell from that height and survived with minor incursion ...the plastic that WSN uses is thinner than Tamiya... which is thinner than Heng Long...

Thank you for arguing and stating the point I've stated... that stock...the WSNs ... aren't that great...even you changed out the guts...so it's a HYBRID.. and no longer the model you bought off the shelf... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Have fun stug... it seems my point has been made... perhaps not fully understood...but it's there in black and white... STOCK... the WSN is less than desirable ...you all may have not said it plainly...but it's there :haha:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

NickDonitz wrote:That would be the one you fused the bearing to the shaft would it. :clap: obviously takes everything lol
Yup ... I did fuse a bearing on my Heng Long..but don't take it out of context... I did go on to say the WSN would die under the same conditions :haha: ...and that was the plastic Heng Long gearbox... with the steel.. no problems baby :haha:

I don't know why you all can't understand... the WSN is powered by the same motors other manufacturers put in their turret rotation mechs... you can't change it.. you can't do anything but put the same motors back in if they fail... you are limited to sprockets ...you have to cut the hull to use better rechargeable batteries ... so tell me...how is that better than a tank that is designed with all that in mind already

Face it ...the WSN is not a premium buy...second ...maybe even third hand maybe... but as a primary consideration... NO FRIGGIN WAY :haha:

ALPHA
NickDonitz
Corporal

Post by NickDonitz »

Alpha u really are an a*** havnt you heard of rechargeable batteries.. and at last u listen yes we talk hybrid because they all need improving its why most of us are here you've done it yourself u hypocrite
I'm manning the gun's ! Who's driving ?
stug 85
Corporal

Post by stug 85 »

How have I ever bashed you? I have never personally "bashed" you as for the whole agreeing with you as for electrics the standard ones are crap but that was never the argument I can only comment on what I have witnessed and I have broken heng longs with ease but watched nick drive his wsn through anything and it still keeps going all we are doing is defending wsn as they are not all that bad and you keep slating them every tank has its pro's and cons all we did was state our opinions which seem to be a joke to you.
I am still trying to figure out how I insulted you all I did was post my opinion and state I was not happy at being laghed at can the mods please lock this thread as it is just turning into an argument
big joe
Recruit

Post by big joe »

Nice to see the people are showing their friendly, welcoming side, resorting to name calling :haha: :haha:
Come on Mods, lock this thread.
Last edited by big joe on Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stug 85
Corporal

Post by stug 85 »

Gang? One person said one word we are the one's being insulted but again as stated please mods lock this thread
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

The end of the day the original post was asking which tank people would recommend. We have just offered our opinions and reasons behind them. I'm not sure where alpha got the idea we where slagging off Heng Long (we all have several HL's).

Joe you should come down to one of our meets, I think you'll find us friendly and welcoming.
The Tank Man
Staff Sergeant

Post by The Tank Man »

Better to just drop the chat guys no point in trying to give your well earned optinions in a Post Alpha has made its like banging your head against a brick wall lol

And on :crazy: that bomb shell...
I love the smell of napalm in the morning!
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

stug 85 wrote:How have I ever bashed you? I have never personally "bashed" you as for the whole agreeing with you as for electrics the standard ones are crap but that was never the argument I can only comment on what I have witnessed and I have broken heng longs with ease but watched nick drive his wsn through anything and it still keeps going all we are doing is defending wsn as they are not all that bad and you keep slating them every tank has its pro's and cons all we did was state our opinions which seem to be a joke to you.
I am still trying to figure out how I insulted you all I did was post my opinion and state I was not happy at being laghed at can the mods please lock this thread as it is just turning into an argument
Not so much you stug... but Nick lit the fire... not me...
NickDonitz wrote:Have you ever seen one in the flesh Alpha... youll find the suspension works a treat. Better than the Heng long and ive had them both working next to each other. Yes the electronics go straight in the bin but they should in the heng long too I modified mine over three years ago as I have with my other three. So as for I might find out when I start modding think youll find that ive got the t shirt on that one.as for you ranting on about plastic running gear its got lots of plastic as do Tamiya and heng long.... gearboxes so far have out performed many others as the meet guys will testify.. In the uk you can get a WSN for 50 pounds so even with a payout for a clark board you pay 115 all in ...It galls me that you must never have seen one in the flesh otherwise youd know the suspension works and to then criticise something you know nothing about is not on
NickDonitz wrote:Your argument Alpha is that of a child and borders on being insulting and is very immature, just because there are lots of a thing dosnt make it superior , you imply you are superior because you use your tanks and in what way? We use our Tanks , yes they are more accurate than yours because we like many on here like to get the models as accurate as we can. If you don't like people modelling why bother to be on here, I realise you you approach it from a different area which is fine. But to suggest that anyone on here who adds to there model either by detailing or by modifying is a lesser person or a nit picker, just manages to show a very narrow point of view

NickDonitz wrote:Alpha u really are an a*** havnt you heard of rechargeable batteries.. and at last u listen yes we talk hybrid because they all need improving its why most of us are here you've done it yourself u hypocrite

You are welcome :haha:

ALPHA

Return to “General Questions”