HONG KONG Toys and Games Fair

The news page threads are posted here. Threads posted here appear as a news article on the news page and on the front page of the website.
Saxondog
Captain

HONG KONG Toys and Games Fair

Post by Saxondog »

Well guys it is upon the world once again,the 40th annual Hong Kong Toys and Games fair, hopefully many exciting and specifically beneficial products will be previewed for our benefit in 2014.Below I have posted the exhibitors list for all to enjoy.

Any on sight photos I will be sharing here for everyone to enjoy as several friends will be attending, which have assured me updates and photos of any RC ARMOR Related products will magically appear in my inbox. And during the early morning when I shall be sleeping on my side of this third rock from the sun.

Some modern additions would also be welcome,and of course the long awaited dream tank,the CENTURION. Worlds longest production Tank Earlier I messaged a few members about this event,and of course being a KLUTZ mixed the dates up.

Jan. 6th through the 9th being the correct dates. Anyone attending please also share you experiences with the rest of us like myself who do not fly,leave their borders or enter into the FAR EAST :haha:

http://www.hktdc.com/fair/exlist/hktoyf ... bitors.htm
Urban dictionary-SAXONDOG-derogatory term for anglosaxon people
jarndice
Colonel

Re: HONG KONG Toys and Games Fair

Post by jarndice »

I wonder if these palpitations are the excitement of maybe just maybe a 1/16 Centurian or perhaps three days of reheated turkey, as I sit here the bathroom calls to me. Thanks for the update Saxon, I hope you and yours have a great new year. shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
mcevoyi
2nd Lieutenant

Post by mcevoyi »

Will be interesting if hoobens show anything new ?'
Saxondog
Captain

Post by Saxondog »

We shall soon see, and hey the German Show will soon be upon us as well. We have seen the Hobby grow so much, as far as parts and innovation of existing tanks,Time for some new ARMOR I think.

And yes I am a Traditional Southern Christmas conversationalist,in other words drink heavily of our Tennessee home made products,WHISKEY,CIDER AND VARIOUS WINES and boast of wishful ideas. But the Centurion has long been needed. Armortek presented their version and ever since it has been a desire of mine to see this fine Tank in 1/16 scale,with all the trimmings!

Yet I cannot present any evidence it is beyond the liquid inspired imaginations of a Christmas wish list gone mad.
Saxondog
Captain

Post by Saxondog »

Spoke with my friend Vincent Sunday,he will call from the show Friday and start sending some of the information and pictures from the vendor booths which may be of interest to our community.

I shall post photos and information as received.

Saxondog
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Saxondog, Thank you for keeping us up to date,I wait in great hope of a diversity of 1/16 armour such as has never before been seen, While waiting I shall search out the scissors so that I may cut up my credit card, A belated happy new year Saxon. shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
FreakyDude
Corporal

Post by FreakyDude »

Blake did Vincent spill the beans to you on what he has popping up at the show? Hope so, I was talking to him and as soon as he has his booth open I will be discussing the items with all my customers. 2 of them in particular. I will be hoping I can add some lightning to his Thunder
Saxondog wrote:Spoke with my friend Vincent Sunday,he will call from the show Friday and start sending some of the information and pictures from the vendor booths which may be of interest to our community.

I shall post photos and information as received.

Saxondog
A Joke is a very serious thing
Winston Churchill
Saxondog
Captain

Post by Saxondog »

Yes today, he instructed Jenny and Ryan who work with him to forward the pictures and information,I'm excited about the new controls,and better and more flexible sound. But I cannot completely spill the beans until they send the information.

I have just sent another reminder, but guys Vincent is a very busy man his second son just born. One good thing though now we both have newborns in our homes so the 12 hr time difference and feeding times could benefit our ability to speak.

Also allow me to offer an apology,I have as a few know returned to college last Jan, and at 50 that has been difficult for me.this term starts in 3 days and will be very trying. My presence here has suffered,or maybe you guys have suffered less without my presence but either way I am trying to keep us in the loop on the shows.

Vincent should ensure Ryan sends the pictures and information, I hope we see better controls for less money. And of course more tanks,the site link for Waltersons is below but the after show update has not been posted.

http://waltersons.com/hobby/index.php?o ... &Itemid=71
Saxondog
Captain

Post by Saxondog »

Ok guys posting this now,I have received a series of photos which I shall be posting of the Waltersons Booth and new products.

3 new products which should be very popular, T-34 , new control systems , New Steel Gearbox, and I am waiting for the closeup photos and photos of other manufacturers booths.

I shall be posting as many photos as possible around my classes today.

Waltersons Industry Limited Hong Kong Toy Fair booth 1.jpg
Waltersons Industry Limited Hong Kong Toy Fair booth 3.jpg
Waltersons Industry Limited Hong Kong Toy Fair booth 4.jpg
Waltersons Industry Limited Hong Kong Toy Fair booth 5.jpg
Attachments
Waltersons Industry Limited Hong Kong Toy Fair booth 6.jpg
Woz
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Woz »

1/72 scale IR battle tanks sounds interesting.

Easy to build a tabletop battlefield as there's a lot out there in that scale. Something for those rainy days when you can't take the big toys out. Or RC submarines if you live down south.

Return to “Hobby News”